Drying Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drying Advice

Hi all, I’ve got a few plants getting close to harvest. My plan was to dry inside the tent so I could control the environment but due to having 2 strains, the critical looks like it’ll be ready around a week before the others. I’ve been monitoring a closet but I’m not sure it has the right temp (ranges from 55-60) and RH (45-48%). It’s looking like I will have pretty large/dense buds which may suit this? Or will they dry out too quickly?

That will work fine. If you're worried it might dry too fast, leave some leaf.

Comment

Hi and congrats on your harvest. I agree with FBL but be very sure you check those big colas frequently if humidity is a issue it's a must to have really good airflow threw large branches. I would hate for you to get a sneaky grey mold.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I hang mine in the closet in my grow room and have had no issues so far. I tend to leave some of the leaves on it and keep the doors closed so it doesn't dry too fast cause it gets warm in there sometimes. Just make sure you space them out enough for airflow and like SoOrbudgal said, keep an eye on them, check them at least once a day. Congratulations and enjoy your buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X