No announcement yet.

Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plants are in potting soil mixed with compost.. Do you HAVE to add nutrients because the research I've done is a mixed bag

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      I would wait and see if the plants start to show a need for nutes. Don't for get the perlite, lots.

Cheers Jordann
    Appreciate the feedback
    Dave ✌

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem, only 1 thing I missed, you can never really have to many holes in your pot or cup. More oxygen you can get to the roots the better.

So today I've decided to lollipop one of my plants
    ive snipped off the big bottom leaves so light can get through to to bottom ... They will have been 5 weeks on friday under 18hrs on 6hrs off so i will leave them on that for 3 more weeks then switch to flowering 12 on 12 off.... Is this ok?
    Thanks
    Dave ✌

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a good plan

Cheers Jordann
    appreciate it
    Dave ✌

Comment

hi Dave, I agree, soil is way to wet, and doesn't look like much perlite in the soil? I have two plant about the same size as yours, and they were looking alittle off, so i drill hole on the pot, basically turned it into an air pot. they;re doing really good since! right now i'm giving them 3 cups of water, every other day.

Comment

That sounds like a plan! johnb1963
        thanks... I'm giving each plant 40ml of fish tank water every other day at the roots now after even more research lol.... Thanks for reply
        Dave ✌

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X