Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Who do you work for taylordonovan you a cannabis consumer or a advertiser for the site you keep referring too?

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    IDK where in the world you are but CBD is everywhere here, and it is federally legal, also not all CBD comes from Cannabis, hops provide a lot.

• taylordonovan
    replied
    Hi guys,

We all know that CBD oil is derived from the cannabis plant. People report using this oil for relief from pain, anxiety, depression, and sleep disorders. There is limited evidence from human studies to support the benefits of CBD oil, due to restrictions on the use of and research on cannabis. As cannabis is becoming legalized in various regions, research is gaining momentum and shows some promising results. Well, CBD Gummies are a discreet and easy way of consuming CBD for pain relief, anxiety, depression, and other health conditions. However, as per the current scenario, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not approve over-the-counter CBD products.

Leave a comment:

• MehakNich
    replied
    Yeah, coz every person is an individual and needs to find their own lifebuoy. When I first tried marijuana in medical purposes it worked well to cope with my pain disorder, however I still can't stand the dizziness. Then I tried CBD and liked the result. Now I'm testing a full-spectrum Gold Bee CBD oil which works well for me. In addition, it even tastes nice.
    Last edited by MehakNich; 04-11-2021, 08:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by lysagrey93 View Post
    Hey there I just joined. I have been using CBD as pain management and it is really helping me and I am fairly sure you can't get addicted to it. I started using these types of products because I have a a chronic pain condition. Since I did not want to get addicted to pain-management pills like opioids or Vicodin (Dr. House anyone hehe) I asked my GP what my other options are. He suggested that I try CBD infused products. He gave me a medical marijuana card and I decided to try it out. I was a little skeptical at first since there is a lot of stigma around this but hey whatever helps right? I have tried CBD oil but it did not sit well with me and then found out about kratom. I did some research and decided to try it out. I have tied a few different types of kratom but recently settled on maeng da kratom powder. I really like the effects it has on me plus it's really easy to ingest. The price has been a really attractive point as well. I have been feeling a lot better in the pain department so I feel like kratom is a good pain management tool (at least in my case) Hopefully my story has been helpful for you guys.
    Nice! Ive been trying out different strains of kratom aswell but neither that or cbd really does the trick. I have come to the conclusion that cbd and thc, 1:1 or 1:2 is what works best for me.

Leave a comment:

• poeras
    replied
    Yep, CBD is really great for pain management, I like taking it too. I often take some regular medicine like that from Canadian Pharmacy Online, for example, but CBD is really good and healthy, so I try to take it more these days
    Last edited by poeras; 11-30-2020, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lysagrey93
    replied
    Hey there I just joined. I have been using CBD as pain management and it is really helping me and I am fairly sure you can't get addicted to it. I started using these types of products because I have a a chronic pain condition. Since I did not want to get addicted to pain-management pills like opioids or Vicodin (Dr. House anyone hehe) I asked my GP what my other options are. He suggested that I try CBD infused products. He gave me a medical marijuana card and I decided to try it out. I was a little skeptical at first since there is a lot of stigma around this but hey whatever helps right? I have tried CBD oil but it did not sit well with me and then found out about kratom. I did some research and decided to try it out. I have tied a few different types of kratom but recently settled on maeng da kratom powder. I really like the effects it has on me plus it's really easy to ingest. The price has been a really attractive point as well. I have been feeling a lot better in the pain department so I feel like kratom is a good pain management tool (at least in my case) Hopefully my story has been helpful for you guys.
    Last edited by lysagrey93; 11-28-2020, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks..👏. That is why we are all here enjoying each others help. And, I share any interest anyone may have. I just gotta say this... great grows have amazing abilities and promise in many arenas..so many of us have produced super crops.. taking that crop and developing it into a well crafted “next step” holds so much potential. Imagine taking a 15%thc compound and concentrating it into 75-90%...or pressing hash or flower and making a clean sweet tasting rosin. I believe despite 10,000 + years of cannabis tradition, the future and next generation of great weed lies after the grow...ok now help me get off of the soapbox ! Really really check this out

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Farmall.
    I really appreciate your time to post and effort with this.

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Farmall. I will give this a try once I found a source for cbd flower thats a bit less expensive than the once I located so far.vOr I will grow a low thc / high cbd strain and get my own.

Much appreciated!

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    duckman I figured, that stuff is so expensive it must be some kind of scam. Thanks for the links, Ill check it out

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    This is some of what I have gotten to work... I’ve got a lot more as probably many others do. I would urge anyone with abundance to investigate post processing. Start easy with Ed Rosenthal books and then go nuts with Reading and experimenting. These machines do a really nice job but you don’t need them. Each of them can be supplanted by other manual means. Look at extraction...it holds some powerful options. AND I DO MEAN POWERFUL

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for this. It should probably be a sticky note...

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    and if you find some flower that helps this site will explain how to make CBD oil, very simple. don't buy that hemp-derived cbd oil, it's crap, most of the time you can't trust what's on the label, far better to make your own from flower... https://www.rxleaf.com/how-to-make-cbd-oil/

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    absolutely, you will find some great info here, swegrow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X