CBD Buds for pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD Buds for pain

Ok guys. CBD buds (with less than 0.2% thc) are legal here. You can get them from several sites and they all are around 10% cbd.

Im a powerlifter. Had some success but after worlds last year my back was toast. Im in constant pain. Been for several years. On some OTC painmeds together with black market opioids when its really bad.
    I also work construction, lots of manual labour and the pain is getting to me some days. So I was wondering.. Anyone tried the CBD smoke for pain? Seems like a so much better alternative than the toxic pills and I need something that dont make me baked during work since that could be a hazard to people. Operating alot of heavy machines etc.

Any thought on this?
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

My go to for CBD info is Project CBD.org.

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      absolutely, you will find some great info here, swegrow.

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      and if you find some flower that helps this site will explain how to make CBD oil, very simple. don't buy that hemp-derived cbd oil, it's crap, most of the time you can't trust what's on the label, far better to make your own from flower... https://www.rxleaf.com/how-to-make-cbd-oil/

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      duckman I figured, that stuff is so expensive it must be some kind of scam. Thanks for the links, Ill check it out

swegrow I am STILL working on and gathering different methods for my sister who can’t smoke weed. I have not had super successful gains but I have made several compounds of CBD oils, extracts and concentrates. I will prepare a list of what we’ve tried and pm you if you’d like. Or, I can just post it all here...

Comment

Farmall yes post it all here. May help others. I would like something like what swegrow is looking for. Thanks.

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do....I will write up a few plans I have followed during the day and post it later.... 👍

This entire process only came about by looking for a sleep remedy and has been likely underway for the last six or seven months. Initially, it started out with a commercial purchase of the highest dosages of Charlotte’s Web CBD oil. Then OJAI Energetics and a few others. TASTE is a key component especially if you leave it under your tongue. Having no previous experience with the performance of this compound we could only assume it had certain value against a known entity like pharmaceutical sleep medications. Hoping the value was greater but ...hard to answer that

Cost of the commercially prepared oil is quite high and typically not sustainable for my sister’s needs. So after much reading and finding CBD flower is absolutely acceptable in all of the US, I sent for 1lb of CBD flower from Black Tie.net along with some kief. This all needs decarb so here is one way… the other using the Ardent Nova which I have and works so much easier and zero odors. ZERO. I also purchased an 8 oz bag of Franklin CBD from a farm in Tennessee…Name withheld unless the owner wants to chime in. All of the CDB I used was between 12 and 17%.

Decarb: Use your own favorite technique..REMEMBER CBD is a little different from THC

There is a loss of CBD from heat of decarb. I have read that this occurs at a predictable rate so you can figure out how much CBD is left in the flower. Total CBD = CBD + (CBDa * .877)

I took this material and rolled it out to break it up finer pieces near the same as Fox Farm soil (fine)… stuffed it into “00” gelatin capsules and they weighed about . 3 grams so 2-3 an hour before bed was the trial

Next was to use a carrier oil like olive or MCT oils

Break up 1/4 oz hemp into small bits
      1 decarb via your preferred method
      2. Add 1 Tbsp Grain Alcohol, mix and let rest about 1/2 hour
      3. Add about 2 oz MCT oil to hemp flower
      4. Run the Ardent Nova thru 1 cycle using the silicone infusion sleeve
      5. Let cool
      6. Strain through cheese cloth and fill the “00” capsules again..use a small irrigator syringe to make a messy job less messy. Also did a few batches without the Everclear and use the MCT oil in a dropper bottle using two half droppers per dose. There are a ton of CBD/THC dosage calculators online to obtain your strengths in dosing.

NEXT TRIP : using coconut oil in caps. This was about equally effective as the MCT oil but MCT has a slight nutty taste and when made to use it as oil only, can be held under the tongue without the intense face-making like tincture

PROCESS: 7 g of decarbed hemp flower ¼ cup of coconut oil then 3 hours in crockpot on low… Strain with cheesecloth Fill the caps before it solidifies again. Ardent Nova again has a silicone infusion sleeve if you like making it really convenient

Concentrates: I think these might be the best …
      Like any QWET an alcohol wash… I first decarbed 2 oz of hemp flower …placed it into a mason jar and into the freezer for a few days along with a separate bottle of Everclear 190. Once I was sure they were significantly frozen, I filled the mason jar with Everclear to cover the flower. SHOOK the hell out of the bottle several times over the course of a few hours but kept it all in the freezer for a few more days to just soak anything out of the plant. Its going into capsules so I have no vision of a golden crystal shatter. After this time, it goes into the “Source Turbo” ( Thank you alltatup ) to concentrate the mixture from its’ 300 ml down to about 30ml or so of “oil”. This process takes around 2 hours and also recovers the Everclear 190 to use again and again. I had made 3 batches for a total of 900 ml down to near 90 ml of concentrate. After a few days of airing out in the open I used a magnetic heated stirrer to blend the concentrate with MCT oil and filled the capsules..”00” size..since you get like 1000 to a bag, gotta use ‘em.
      Given that these were most likely the highest concentration of CBD compounds they would be believed to work the best and they seem to

If you have any greater interest in this process….say so. SiriusFourside and NebulaHaze did a near 3-hour post processing video in our class last year LIVE and it REALLY stirred my interest in POST processes which can only serve to intensify the experiences and create a greater understanding of the relationship between us and the plants.

There are several short cuts and minimalization of small details in my post but they are easy. This is a general review of how and why. Technology is evolving rapidly

For me, I think there is some big values for doing this yourself unless you can and do prefer commercial stuff. You can use it as oil, caps, oil caps, smoke however…. I have made several “Pain” slaves that work well for me. These are not one time use things as the pains re-occur so application of a salve is quite regular. BUT, I have noticed reasonable damage to mt fingers from decades of fingerstyle guitar playing and fortunately, I am not too hindered by the aging development using these oils and salves. My sister sleeps better…not like Ambien..but better

LEVO II …. SOURCE TURBO … ARDENT NOVA … MAGICAL BUTTER MACHINE Look them up to understand the way these things contribute to post processing
      Last edited by Farmall; 04-24-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Farmall. I will give this a try once I found a source for cbd flower thats a bit less expensive than the once I located so far.vOr I will grow a low thc / high cbd strain and get my own.

Much appreciated!

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Farmall.
        I really appreciate your time to post and effort with this.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks..👏. That is why we are all here enjoying each others help. And, I share any interest anyone may have. I just gotta say this... great grows have amazing abilities and promise in many arenas..so many of us have produced super crops.. taking that crop and developing it into a well crafted “next step” holds so much potential. Imagine taking a 15%thc compound and concentrating it into 75-90%...or pressing hash or flower and making a clean sweet tasting rosin. I believe despite 10,000 + years of cannabis tradition, the future and next generation of great weed lies after the grow...ok now help me get off of the soapbox ! Really really check this out

Hey there I just joined. I have been using CBD as pain management and it is really helping me and I am fairly sure you can't get addicted to it. I started using these types of products because I have a a chronic pain condition. Since I did not want to get addicted to pain-management pills like opioids or Vicodin (Dr. House anyone hehe) I asked my GP what my other options are. He suggested that I try CBD infused products. He gave me a medical marijuana card and I decided to try it out. I was a little skeptical at first since there is a lot of stigma around this but hey whatever helps right? I have tried CBD oil but it did not sit well with me and then found out about kratom. I did some research and decided to try it out. I have tied a few different types of kratom but recently settled on maeng da kratom powder. I really like the effects it has on me plus it's really easy to ingest. The price has been a really attractive point as well. I have been feeling a lot better in the pain department so I feel like kratom is a good pain management tool (at least in my case) Hopefully my story has been helpful for you guys.
      Last edited by lysagrey93; 11-28-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Yep, CBD is really great for pain management, I like taking it too. I often take some regular medicine like that from Canadian Pharmacy Online, for example, but CBD is really good and healthy, so I try to take it more these days
        Last edited by poeras; 11-30-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lysagrey93 View Post
          Hey there I just joined. I have been using CBD as pain management and it is really helping me and I am fairly sure you can't get addicted to it. I started using these types of products because I have a a chronic pain condition. Since I did not want to get addicted to pain-management pills like opioids or Vicodin (Dr. House anyone hehe) I asked my GP what my other options are. He suggested that I try CBD infused products. He gave me a medical marijuana card and I decided to try it out. I was a little skeptical at first since there is a lot of stigma around this but hey whatever helps right? I have tried CBD oil but it did not sit well with me and then found out about kratom. I did some research and decided to try it out. I have tied a few different types of kratom but recently settled on maeng da kratom powder. I really like the effects it has on me plus it's really easy to ingest. The price has been a really attractive point as well. I have been feeling a lot better in the pain department so I feel like kratom is a good pain management tool (at least in my case) Hopefully my story has been helpful for you guys.
          Nice! Ive been trying out different strains of kratom aswell but neither that or cbd really does the trick. I have come to the conclusion that cbd and thc, 1:1 or 1:2 is what works best for me.
          Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Yeah, coz every person is an individual and needs to find their own lifebuoy. When I first tried marijuana in medical purposes it worked well to cope with my pain disorder, however I still can't stand the dizziness. Then I tried CBD and liked the result. Now I'm testing a full-spectrum Gold Bee CBD oil which works well for me. In addition, it even tastes nice.
            Last edited by MehakNich; 04-11-2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Hi guys,

We all know that CBD oil is derived from the cannabis plant. People report using this oil for relief from pain, anxiety, depression, and sleep disorders. There is limited evidence from human studies to support the benefits of CBD oil, due to restrictions on the use of and research on cannabis. As cannabis is becoming legalized in various regions, research is gaining momentum and shows some promising results. Well, CBD Gummies are a discreet and easy way of consuming CBD for pain relief, anxiety, depression, and other health conditions. However, as per the current scenario, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not approve over-the-counter CBD products.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                IDK where in the world you are but CBD is everywhere here, and it is federally legal, also not all CBD comes from Cannabis, hops provide a lot.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Who do you work for taylordonovan you a cannabis consumer or a advertiser for the site you keep referring too?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X