No announcement yet.

I need help with my seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon it was definitely ocean forest and never was acidic they were just planted for too long in a horrible medium with no nutes or anything I didn’t wanna give nutes so I transplanted I’m better soil the one that was flowering is dead look at my girls now ^

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Healthy happy girls there🙃

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man, glad this worked out for you... even weeds need food!!

Farmall Jordann Rwise peep ya I took pictures as close as I can to see how close we are in tricome development and if ya can check out my other post i still need feedback Appreciate it
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man i sure can't tell when i blow them pics up they get really blurry. But she looks within a week by the bud shot. How do they look to you, tell us? Are they clear, cloudy any amber?

• 420Snoop
      420Snoop commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal she looks cloudy just a little bit clear reflecting crystals tbh I think she’s with a week and half I have a half feeding yesterday and I’m going to water every two days till than regular water

Hey 420Snoop be careful about over doing the water. Myself at this stage it's total dry almost then water/molasses mix only Is she still drinking and drying well after 2 days?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• 420Snoop
      420Snoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohokay and yeah she’s pretty dry after 2 days

So here ya go before I think about chopping I tried to get the best pictures I can from a video I took lemme know I’m seeing a good amount of amber I don’t know. It’s like day 52 from veg into flower under 600w led fox farm ocean forest. Last two waters were just ph balanced no nutes
    Attached Files

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      The lights offer their own color influence so it is difficult to accurately read. I see many clear in the 2 photos with less purple lighting. I do see some amber also... stage the harvest, take that bud and dry it, try it and then decide

Harvested the baby and ended up with 48.4 grams😁😁
    Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X