Nxt Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nxt Halloween

Oh cool!!! I'm gonna put one of the little blurple bars in each jack o lantern nxt yr!!!

I attach a hose to my Volcano and pass it through a hole in the wall and into a pumpkin. The pumpkin has two holes. One for the hose and one for exhaust. The exhaust is a wider tube that turns the pumpkin into an everlasting pumpkin bong. I'm covering the trick and treat aspect. The trick is how I get vaporized weed to come out of a pumpkin. The treat is inhaling vaporized weed through a pumpkin.
    Did you know that when the air bags drop from the ceiling of an airplane they pump weed vapor into the air system to keep everyone calm? Same thing with the 'dust' that comes out of the airbag in your car. Sedation, man. That may or may not be possible, probable, a true, or not a true.
    I think we can work something out JDU. Collaborate, like.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      A collaboration sounds like a fine in the making- at the very least lmao

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Step one: collect underpants.
      Step three: profit

We can hook up some sort of adult tricks and treats. I favor tricks more than treats. Tricks are always treats for some. But treats are not always tricks.
    A disco ball, man. We have to work a disco ball into this.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      And dry ice!!!

A disco ball made of dry eyes? Goddamn brilliant, JDU. You will not be picked last for my team. Are dry eyes shiny?

I'll take your dry eyes... ice idea to another level with the vapor and junk. How about a fog machine filled with vape juice? Man! I gotta write some of these ideas down for Halloween. Gotta save a boat load of money to get a gallon of vape juice. Would anyone donate to my crowdfund or one of those things to help me buy a gallon of vape juice and rent a fog machine? I'm not asking for drug and fog machine rental money. Half of that would be illegal. I am only asking for you good folk and family to help me buy Halloween props.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao & 6 more characters

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I use words, not acronyms. I'm old fashioned. The Lmao is old and well known. What are the 6 more characters? Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, Bowl, Dab, Blunt?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X