What's wrong with my plant??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with my plant??

I would like to know what you think is wrong with my plant!?? I just repotted about 2 weeks ago, may have stunted the growth. Idk. But why are the leaves turning yellow quicker ? With some red? I fertalized about almost 4 weeks ago. Dint want to over fertalize. Idk what could be wrong. First time so trying to get this right. I have a nice bud on top and other places but they are not growing in size, they are producing larger white hairs though. What's this mean??

What is your light schedule and growing medium? What kind of nutes did you use? Is it auto or pheno?
    2.5 x 2.5 tent
    Viparspectra PAR600
    4" Fan & Filter
    Coco-Perlite
    GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
    1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

Comment

Check soil ph. Those hairs are pistols and they are the very beginning of the flower phase looks like your at end of first week flower maybe even second week. But like herbgrower said we need more information and. Maybe even pop her out into some normal lighting and take a picture can have a better eye. Aye.

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. Normal lighting plz

I have them on 12 12 light schedule and I dont use just nutes I've just been using organic fertilizer. I can take a pic if I need to. I also haven't monitored the ph level of the soil. But I plan on getting a kit for that soon

Comment

• Daskahn
        Daskahn commented
        Editing a comment
        When you say organic fertilizer can you be more specific. I’m not sure what you used but there are organic fertilizers that have to be aged first

So I’ve just had something similar as far as the red colour on the leaves mine turned purple and the plant is still hardly recovering but it was caused by a high ph which caused nute lock I also used rain water that was probably contaminated with god knows what. Definitely check your ph it will make a world of difference. Flushing the plant with properly ph’d water could make a difference. It’s tough to tell from the picture but if your stems are turning red or purple that could also be a sign of heat stress as well. Take a pic in normal light

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with her.... you definitely sent her into flower (12/12) WAY EARLY as small as she is but you may have had a reason for that & I don't judge....

Other than that I see a nice plant progressing normally.

Comment

I agree with Jdu maybe a bit early to start 12/12 to flower her but I have stuck clones into flower super early simply cause I don’t have room to veg them, just stick with it and get the ph test kit and start balancing your water. 😎 happy growing.

Comment

It’s hard to truly diagnose a plant if you don’t know where the ph levels are. Nutrient lockout can look like so many different things, and you could be giving it the best fertilizer on earth. I’d be willing to be it’s ph fluctuations if this is your first grow. The good news? It fixes itself quickly when adjusted, and is easy to do.
            Current Grow:
            • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
            • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
            • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
            ​​​​Nutrients
            • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
            • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
            • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
            • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
            • Black Strap Molasses
            • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
            • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

You shouldn't have put them into flowering with this kind of stunted growth. They look very small for a four weeks vegging plant. If you are growing in soil premix than you're fine without nutes for first few weeks but after that you've to feed them. Since they already got into flowering, you have a window of likely 4/5 weeks till you can bring this plant back on track otherwise it won't survive the flowering. It'd be helpful if you put out all information you have like what seeds are they, what are your growing conditions and etc. The more info the more good.

I also like to add what is your growing medium? How much soil and perlite have you mixed and any other thing that you have added.
              2.5 x 2.5 tent
              Viparspectra PAR600
              4" Fan & Filter
              Coco-Perlite
              GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
              1x Cream Cookies
              1x Pineapple Express
              1x Northern Lights
              1x White Widow

Comment

My guess on the stunted growth, she started 12/12 from seed. Probably had a friend tell her that's the light schedule, or just misinformed. Next time keep your light on at least 18 hours so she grows more before she flowers. Also, like they said check pH levels in your water.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X