Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling a bluff or...

...being an insensitive asshole.
    Turns out the guy I ordered something from was self quarantined in an Extended Stay hotel from the beginning of the month to yesterday. Had to stay away from his family. Couldn't work. Losing income. Ebay closed his account. He self quarantined feeling ill. He doesn't think it was C-19. Did he never take a test or go to a doctor?
    I'm sorry, I don't believe him for a second. The day before I ordered until 'recently', he had been ill. The money came out of my account but he never shipped the item and the item was promised by the 13th. He hadn't contacted me about anything until today, when I contacted him, through Ebay. Within ten minutes of contacting him, I got a reply with his story and a promise that he was on his way to get it in the mail.
    True or not, C-19 is going to provide simple (I did not feel well.) but unquestionable (Thanks for staying home.) excuses. Five little words to get out of anything, "I did not feel well."
    No. I just decided I'm not an asshole.
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

To be honest i'd file a report through ebay least you'll get you money back?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I contacted dude through Ebay. It's the first step in case I need to go to resolution.
      To tell you the truth, I'd rather have the extraction tube than the money. They don't exist in local head shops. The only way to get one this size is online.
      He get's the benefit of the doubt until the 23rd when I can get Ebay involved for reals for reals.

Gotcha Gingerbeard.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Now I am not taking "his" side, but it was in the propaganda a dude just got out of the hospital after 28 days from C19.

Comment

So Gingerbeard Is this guy in Omaha? Need someone to go tune him up for ya?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X