£100 budget grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£100 budget grow

So these are my 2 white widow XXL from dinafem there under a £70 light from Amazon in miracle gro potting mix there at there 5th week from seed I plan on doing a grow journal I'm having a bit of trouble with 1 of my plants I think it could be suffering from nitrogen toxicity and it's lost its stink the other one is stinking up the place

The stinky girl veg'd about a week longer than the other plant

Comment

They look good to me. I'm not sure you'll be able to take care of any toxicity since you're using Miracle-Gro. Someone else will correct me, and I will learn.

So far as stink... sometime girls stink, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they smell like nasty feet or cheese. Don't judge anything on smell until you harvest.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        i think they look good too...i wouldnt be worried. Iv never used miracle grow potting mix but im pretty sure its already got nutrients in it. so you'll have to wait till you have flushed all that stuff out till you can add any more nutes to your feedings. Some plants will start smelling early in flower and keep getting stinkier, and some just cruise under your nose radar. I just finished a Northern Lights x Big bud that smelled a lot like cat piss lol

They do look good but why use miracle grow when you can get cannabis specific soil for less? Biobizz Allmix is about 15 quid for 50l and is wonderful stuff.

Comment

It was just what I had left over from growing other veg and herbs in the garden and it does a good job but I'll definitely give biobizz allmix a go next time still got plenty of seeds to grow n smoke I can only fit 2 plants at a time in my grow space

Comment

Ah nice! I've only got room for 2 at a time too, still getting plenty to smoke out of it though!

Comment

Beginning of week 6 from seed just starting to trichomes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X