Trolls... hello...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolls... hello...

I am super bored. Bored, bored, bored. Board. Water board. Room and board. Hole bored in my skull. Boorish. El Bordo. Como se bored? Quaziboredo. Board feet. B-O-R-E-D.

Gingerbored.
    Allboredup.
    SobOredbudgal.
    OldBoredHead100.
    Sirius Boredside.
    JohnEBored.
    RagWeedDWBored.
    Boredoker1.
    FunkyBoredButtLovin.
    Boredall.

Are there any trolls out there who want to play? Anyone have an opinion I don't agree with?
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Are there any trolls out there who want to play? Anyone have an opinion I don't agree with?
    I laughed. Tried to think of a different way to say bored, etc., but couldn't quite get past the Purple #3. You may have it covered. But as far as your opinion? IDK, about what?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
    Autopot system
    : 1 Purple Haze/Malawa 100% Sativa Ace Seeds 1 Strawberry Cough ILGM
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 2 Purple Haze/Malawi & 2 Malawi 100% Sativa Ace seeds
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah... y' know @golfnrl... I didn't bore your name because golf is synonymous with boredom. Nothing personal.

Michael Jackson is the only person to do a moon walk!
    Aliens are real!

I don't know golfnrl Those are weak. I can't get motivated. Even my plants are melancholy. Absolutely no gardening to be done. It's raining outside. Dabber is staring into space.
    I keep thinking of something to do but forget what it was. Satan is about to use my hands as her workshop.
    αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Aliens are real! Not sure about the moon walk though, literally or figuratively? I've been around long enough to see 'em both. Today it's been, think of something that needs to be done, hit the bong, wash, rinse, and repeat. So, I haven't done anything...but now I'm thinking about aliens...

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      All aliens have entered their own personal mass extinctions. Why do you think the universe is free of electromagnetic extraterrestrial communications? Enrico Fermi asked the paradoxical question, "where are they?" decades ago. Frank Tipler has the answer http://adsbit.harvard.edu//full/1980...00278.000.html

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      LRO images tell the tale that there were real moon walks. https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/L...llo-sites.html

the king of pop only simulated moon walking.

The wife is about to leave, I'll do some dabs and shoot the shit with ya when she goes. I think I'm going to set up a new skateboard while high as shit too. Maybe that can get us started. What do you think about skateboarding/skaters and are they still active in your barrio?

Comment

LOL you guys, I just vacuumed the house and it's 10a.m. hubby woke up a 6a.m. he went back to bed with one of the dogs LOL cats and me are farting around feeding the wild birdies.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I recommend building a solar oven for decarbing. It doesn't have to be fancy or built to last. Just something that will be useful and pass some time. Good luck!!!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Hmm, can't find either of the two that I know I have and was going to choose from to set up and destroy. All I have left are decks I planned to save. I'm kinda pissed off about it and thinking about making myself feel better by setting up one of these nicer boards but then I would probably kick myself later. Hmm, more hash then decide.

Comment

I've decided to try and build a wooden boat but ya bored doesn't begin to explain the situation here. On the bright side my lady is home 24/7 too. Lol not really sure if that's going to work for us.

Comment

Aliens are real. Who the hell else probed me?
              The moon walk didn't happen. There is no moon. Eons of subliminal suggestion have made some of us believe there is one.
              Solar power is propaganda put out by the ancient Egyptians. Who did not exist.
              The wife never leaves. She parks down the street and watches with binoculars.
              αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
                Aliens are real. Who the hell else probed me?
                The moon walk didn't happen. There is no moon. Eons of subliminal suggestion have made some of us believe there is one.
                Solar power is propaganda put out by the ancient Egyptians. Who did not exist.
                The wife never leaves. She parks down the street and watches with binoculars.

Comment

Random acts of napping.
                  Organize seeds by size.
                  Make patterns on your soil with perlite.
                  Catch fungus gnats with chopsticks.
                  Do a 1000 piece nano jigsaw puzzle. Requires loupe.
                  Re-roll toilet paper.
                  Dust the asparagus fern.
                  Count the hairs in one of Dabber's hair bunnies.
                  Divide shatter into equal portions.
                  Stare at my LED until I see the face of God.
                  Extra time on the bidet, reading the shampoo bottle.
                  Thaw and refreeze ice, several times.
                  Freeze and thaw water, several times.
                  Make the whirlpool in your drain go the opposite direction.
                  αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Random acts of napping.
                    Organize seeds by size.
                    Make patterns on your soil with perlite.
                    Catch fungus gnats with chopsticks.
                    Do a 1000 piece nano jigsaw puzzle. Requires loupe.
                    Re-roll toilet paper.
                    Dust the asparagus fern.
                    Count the hairs in one of Dabber's hair bunnies.
                    Divide shatter into equal portions.
                    Stare at my LED until I see the face of God.
                    Extra time on the bidet, reading the shampoo bottle.
                    Thaw and refreeze ice, several times.
                    Freeze and thaw water, several times.
                    Make the whirlpool in your drain go the opposite direction.

Comment

I am super bored. Bored, bored, bored. Board. Water board. Room and board. Hole bored in my skull. Boorish. El Bordo. Como se bored? Quaziboredo. Board feet. B-O-R-E-D.

Gingerbored.
                      Allboredup.
                      SobOredbudgal.
                      OldBoredHead100.
                      Sirius Boredside.
                      JohnEBored.
                      RagWeedDWBored.
                      Boredoker1.
                      FunkyBoredButtLovin.
                      Boredall.

Bored and stroked zoom-zoom! Board of government intelligence ? "Laugh out loud". Saw some kids at the farm standing on a board fence watching a boar hog boring the hell out of the sows. As an adjective boring describes something (or someone) that is tedious, dull, and lacking in interest.I find that to be most people. Bored of watching the news. So bored I went out and bored holes inna board til I got bored with that. Now I've run out of bourbon dammit ! Now I'm really bored.

Comment

Ooh, I forgot about boars! Damn city kid.

Talk to a Mormon.
                        Call back telemarketers.
                        Bore a hole into my neighbo... nevermind.
                        Sit.
                        We are another reality's alternate universe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

αspamΩ

Coco/perlite
                        3x3x6

Comment

• BR2K
                          BR2K commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And ask them what they're wearing...

• PRIMO
                          PRIMO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If your caller id says knock- knock don't answer it, it's the Jehovah witnesses working from home.

• Gingerbeard
                          Gingerbeard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Clever PRIMO. I would answer a knock-knock caller ID.

"watching a boar hog boring the hell out of the sows." Sus scrofa domesticus replicating its genotype just as corona virus is replicating its genotype. Seems to be a preoccupation with all of us bored organisms.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X