Day 58 of Flower and having leaf issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Day 58 of Flower and having leaf issues

We are first time growers, but had help from a master grower. I feel bad always asking them so many questions, so I figured I’d try here this time! We are at day 58 of flower and almost all of our leaves are starting to turn yellow and some top leaves are turning a reddish color. One single plant (we have many of this particular strain) looks like it’s having major leaf issues and has dried up shriveling leaves. I know some plants leaves start to change color when it’s close to harvest, but I’m not sure it’s that or a cal/mag problem all of a sudden. Please help, all info is appreciated. Thanks!

I don't know if I can help much, but I can ask a few questions that may help more experienced growers to diagnose the issue. First, what strain(s) are they and what is the normal flowering time for them? If they are indica or indica-dominant, they may be very near chop time. Have you looked at trichomes and better yet, can you provide a photo? What are the temperatures like in the grow room? What nutrients are you using? I didn't notice any issues with the buds from what I could see in the pics. I honestly hope that the only issue is harvest time is upon you.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thank you for responding. The strands are first class funk 12 and dragons blood hash plant. Indica-dominant for both. They should finish within a week/2 weeks. Trichomes are looking beautiful! Temperature is usually 78° with a little under 50% humidity. We have quite a list of nutrients... We’ve used one dose of cal/mag and just started using finisher 2 waterings ago. Then we usually use Superthrive. The buds look great though!

Comment

Hi, Nausetchevy
        From the pics, it looks like some of the plants may have a bit of nute tox/burn in the past while the other is deficient. Can you offer any more info on the soil and nutrients you're using?
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Hi, the soil is Pro Mix and Ocean Forest. We are using Green Grow green aminos and Finisher.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X