X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Do you get 1 bag or 2?

So...one pack = two bags? IDK...
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• RuralChic97
      RuralChic97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! Glad I'm not the only one

You get two.. those bags arnt really that big..

Comment

• RuralChic97
      RuralChic97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a better deal out there somewhere?

I needed to buy some more FFOF before my next grow and I was looking at just this listing. An Amazon user asked the same question and they said it was 2 bags for 37.95, so I think it's two bags for the one price you see there. I will buy that exact listing soon and let you know!

Comment

Well one day I was reading up on soils.. and I found that most of the ingredients are trace elements most of which can be found in your local woods/forest.. and all the other minor ingredients can be found at the store.. so basically get a bucket or two take a hike and mix your own.. comes out way cheaper per your volume
      Worked great for fruit trees and tomatoes
      there’s a stream that runs through my woods

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        This is kinda what I do, I have a farm and gather shit and make my own soil, leaves, rabbit poo, sand, blood meal, bone meal, dolomite, sulfur. I have got to get to the neighbor and see about some bull shit! If I had to buy soil,, ouch!

That's 2 tiny bags. You guys realize that each bag will only fill one 3 gallon pot, right? You're going to pay $21 per pot for soil? I usually pay $18 each for the 38.5 Quart bags which will fill three 3 gallon pots and I rarely buy those because it's so expensive.

Comment

• RuralChic97
        RuralChic97 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, I would have been pissed! Lol

Get the 1.5 cu.ft. bags = 38 quarts (mas o menos)
      Last edited by quirk; 04-11-2020, 07:34 PM.

Comment

If you want my soil recipe message me and I’ll let you know

Comment

• RuralChic97
          RuralChic97 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there! I would love it if you're willing to share

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          bag of river sand(if you have a nearby stream or creek that is sandy would work).. bag of vermiculite bag of perlite
          Go to the woods find a fallen tree and scrape off the dark brown “fall apart stuff”fill 5 gallon bucket(You can also buy wood chips at the store check bbq section looking for smoker pellets(best for mixing just add water if you use these) you should also find sandy soil around this area too( if you stayed near the creek) yard soil with sand added would also work depending on your soil(let me know where you live I’ll let you know))
          A bucket of that is nice as well.. small bag of lime

Take bucket of soil from under tree mix with bag of river sand, bag of vermiculite, bucket of soaked wood chips, 2 cups of lime.. mix well... spray with water till you have run off. Let rest till soil is damp.. add two more cups of lime sprinkled over pile.. mix again lightly spray with water let sit for 24 hrs then you should be ready to grow this will be half the price for like 8 times the amount of product.
          Works great for fruit trees.. add banana peels for added potassium
          If you have a wood burning stove or fire pit.. ash from you put mixed in is really nice too but I mix mine in before planting never after
          Last edited by Daskahn; 04-11-2020, 05:22 PM.

You can find the 1.5 cu/ft for about $20. Two for about the price of the deal you have there. They are about 3 times as big as the 12 qt Just Google fox farm potting soil.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X