Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! New Grower. Ran out of space in a 32X32X64 grow tent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Help! New Grower. Ran out of space in a 32X32X64 grow tent.

New Grower. Friend got me interested and then split. First grow. Two DWC buckets. One a Monster Bruce Banner. The other Strawberry Cheesecake. Both Autos. Tent 32X32X64. Light to the ceiling. Top now touching the light. First week of flower but not completely sure. Probably a little too late for LST but the tent is full. What if anything can I do. Please help me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If those were mine, I would use some supercropping on the unruly branches. You're actually at the best time to do this. Super simple and pretty hard to screw up.
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...#supercropping
    I just knead the stem until it becomes pliable and let the branch fold over. Over the next few days, it will form a hard knuckle at the bend and all of the tertiary branches will now form new tops-win win.
    Last edited by gbauto; 04-09-2020, 08:09 PM.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Howdy WPR, I have had the same (or similar) problem with previous grows. I kept the lights too far from the plants making them stretch. One can 'mash' the stem to break up the ridged portion of the stem and lay it over or bend it slightly. Add some support to reinforce the area, I used a straighten out paper clip and duct tape on mine and added a yo-yo support as well. There id a tutorial on GWE that explains the process, but I do not remember what it was called. I use CFL lights and can get them a lot closer to the plants than a LED light is supposed to be.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Originally posted by DW2 View Post
        There id a tutorial on GWE that explains the process, but I do not remember what it was called.
        supercropping
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          A hearty "thank You" from all three of my functioning neurons! LOL!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X