Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fast growing , high yielding Indica for indoor grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which fast growing , high yielding Indica for indoor grow?

So I've only been growing and medicating for about a year. I wouldn't have ever bothered to start growing but I moved from Colorado to a less friendly state. Much less friendly.

I started using it when my stepson saw me struggling with anxiety and insomnia, I never used it before that. It's just me and my SO, no kids from me and hers are grown adults and gone. So I only needed a small amount for my nightly herbal hour.

Now, with the Covid--19 excitement, a friend in the ICU and a close family member with breathing issues home under quarantine and showing symptoms, my SO started getting seriously spun up. One night she wanted to sample some bud I was testing to see how it was coming along.

Well it reset her stress levels to 0, and now she wants to partake every night, which is great for me, because it's a lot more enjoyable to hang with her and indulge versus by myself, no insult to the cats intended. But I don't have enough bud to last both of us through this and into the foreseeable future. I started some new autos but they're strains I chose for effect and taste and aren't high yielders.

I need to keep my grows small and several months apart, so I'm looking for a good strain that is an Indica or an Indica heavy hybrid, that grows fast, has a high yield, does well indoors, and has seeds available from a reputable seed bank. Any suggestions? Have you guys found anything close to what I'm describing that you like? TIA!

Rhino ryder auto just looked at it yesterday I grow for your same reasons and more, personnel use. I simply cannot remember which f-ing site I saw this strain but someone will also come along and say their thoughts. But google it? it's suppose to be very strong. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here's one I would like to try, the cross sounds great, though they are a bit on the pricey side.
      Afghan Skunk crossed with auto Durban Poison. (Gives a 90 day plant)

I have not used these folks yet, they do have some interesting genetics I am looking at! (Like Black Willie and Hippie Killer etc.)

This strain is an Afghan Skunk crossed with an auto flowering Durban Poison. Planted outside at the end of May or beginning of June, these super auto’s will finish between mid August and the beginning of September

Also one can take short season photos, veg them short at 16/8 3 -5 weeks (or even start on 12/12s) and go to 12/12s, use less power (save money) with something like this Afghani and Colombian Gold cross.

An Afghani and Columbian Gold cross with potent effects. It's strong Indica effects are great for relaxation and pain relief.

There are many other seed banks and way to many strains to ever try them all, maybe look at the strain finders, here's a few of the top ones.

There are so many strains out there it's difficult to find the right one. Use our StrainFinder to narrow down your choices!

Leafly is the leading destination to learn about, find, and order cannabis. Learn more about types of weed strains and discover marijuana dispensaries near you.

Good Luck!

Comment

Purple Kush autoflowers - Farmers Lab Seeds - potent and will put you to sleep - they also have another candidate - Blueberry. I smoke with my SO before bed as well - helps us both.

When my big plants are a few weeks from harvest I start my next 3 seeds - or a little sooner - so I'm harvesting almost every 2 months.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm taking lessons from you Canuck147 about starting seeds when big ones near finish. That's my grow right now and damn it's working. I got 3 photos less than a month from harvest then 2 photos just starting flowering and 3 autos all in the same tent. It's a crazy grow but it's working

Afghan Kush Ryder, from WOS ,World of Seeds, great genetics, super potent smoke, awesome yields, most of the ones I've grown have been ready in under 80days from seed.
        If you grow one of them you'll see the humongous Indica leaves, that you don't see often anymore, Way bigger than a dinner plate, very easy to tuck, so you want have to remove them.
        GoodLuck.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, them big, fat Indica leaves, even on autos. They say their 100percent indica,
          Grows like indicas too, short an spread out, all the branches are the same length, so you got an even canopy,
          I know they are my favorite auto, by a long shot.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta be at least 10% Ruderalis to be an autoflower.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course its got Ruderalis in it, all autos do. Their site says all indica.. and the ones ive grown were indica, and they all looked just alike, when growing, not like most autos ive grown, out of the same packs. Rarely will you find 2 that grow alike, with same characteristics.
          I might be wrong but I think Ruderalis is Indica too. Not positive though.

SoOrbudgal Rwise D.A.A.S.69 Great responses, thank you! Canuck147 took your suggestion and ordered some Purple Kush seeds from FL. Sounds like we have similar goals with our plants. Lots of good suggestions, gotta build the seed budget back up again! The Rhino Ryder sounds good, I'm going to give that a shot and want to try Tahoe OG Kush as well. Apparently the Kush family is pretty effective at knocking down pain so I'm going to include some of of those of some flavor in future grows. Thank you so much!

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Way cool - I just ordered my Purple Kush seeds as well.

I feel ya on what to choose.
        I medicate to manage a bunch of trauma my body received 5 years ago from a bike/deer collision.
        My first choice was from Strainhunters-Money Maker. I ran 5 pheno's but they left me wanting.
        My current go-to is a Seedsman-Northern Soul. I found a pheno out of the 5 pack that really does a great job-excellent yield and very vigorous. I keep that as a mother.
        This summer I'm going to do a pheno hunt with some beans from Medgrower in MI-Primal Punch. I hope I find some gold in those beans.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X