Removing individual leaves to let light in question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

OK guys Thanks more! I've cleaned out as many fan leaves as I felt safe doing. Remember it's my first grow. I made the initial mistake of choosing Amnesia Haze that I later found out i's one of the hardest to grow. anyway. have a look at these pics and please feel free to give your opinion about how it's going. Seeds were started the first week in February. I'm secretly hoping someone might say when I should switch this strain. I was thinking May 1 or Mid May. Currently about a foot all in the bushy parts. taller on some parts. these all were topped at a young age. I'm running out of closet space. They may look short but there's some serious LST going on to flatten them out.
      Last edited by Baddaddy; 04-15-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Twistedwienerdog
        Twistedwienerdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Hard to tell with the funky purple light but they look bushy and healthy to me. TBH I open the centers of mine up more, like pruning a fruit tree. LOL...I don't think I have enough experience to provide any help past that. Good luck and keep doing what you're doing!

It would be a lot easier to see in natural light; I can't really see those pics...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Baddaddy
        Baddaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed! I'll get new ones up ASAP. Thanks!

Let's try some pics again. BTW? are these ready to switch? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200419_161251_0.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	397074Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200419_161208_2.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	397075Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200419_161303_6.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	397076
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey BD, they look awesome, the picture of health!! And switching to flower is up to the grower: when they're the size and height you want them to be, you switch.

Some recommendations:

1. Avoid getting nutrient salts on the leaves. It's better for the plants.
        2. "Lollypop" them right before you switch: https://www.growweedeasy.com/lollipo...nabis-tutorial
        3. Keep reading and studying as you go: the more you read, the fewer surprises you'll have along the way. An ounce of prevention... ;-}
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I do the same thing

Last edited by rexubuwa; 05-14-2020, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Sweet! I'll stick to my plan of a Mayday switch. I'll lollipop them about a week beforehand. This "picture of health" is in your honor! Thanks to you and GWE I think I'm rolling! BTW it was Dio earth on the leaves. It beats them down but come back a week or so later.
            Last edited by Baddaddy; 04-20-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              It's a wonderful ride.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X