Amazon delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon delays

Buyer beware at this time. If you pay for prime or expedited shipping, depending what you order. As I spent almost 300 on a light and was told 3 to 8 days delivery, has now been pushed to middle of May. From 3 to 8 days to 6 to 8 weeks. So just a warning for anyone ordering something they need from Amazon for your grow. They have prioritised shipping of essential items. People are ordering food and toilet paper and such from Amazon and less important things are being pushed aside. Got an email today stating the delay but can't get my money back, just wait and hope for the best. Just a warning for all on the forum.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming πŸ₯΄
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Good PSA. I just ordered a bunch of nutrients and I ended up getting them all off eBay because of that exact reason. However, there are a lot of sellers on eBay who are not processing orders at this time.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? πŸ™ƒ (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

They just hired 1200 peps here (OK) to help with the overflow they are getting now.

Comment

What did you buy Jordann what type of light ?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I settled for the 2200 cause it will line up properly with my 1600 to get proper coverage of my 4x4 tent. But I'll likely be hanging my plants by the time it comes in. But the ones in veg will get the power of both. If the world doesn't crash and it never comes in lol. I figured 970 actual watts would be about as much as I would feel comfortable placing into a 4x4 tent. Thursday I'll be looking at the hydroponics shop the next town over and if I can find some thing comparable I'll buy it and try and cancel my Amazon order. You'd thing 1200 employees would boost their production. But people are refusing to work due to dangerous conditions and no PPE. Everyone wants their toilet paper and cleanex and laundry detergent and shit like that which the shelves are cleared of at stores. It's a shame but hopefully all will return to normal sooner than later.....
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

Figured I'd update my grow. End of week 3 of flower.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a lot of space you got. Good luck with the light arriving, they may surprise you? The logistics of all products is very uncertain right now and it's with all states i'm hearing. If this does not awaken the need to be self sufficient more I don't know what else will. This is just a blurp on the radar to wake the production of USA up. Ooops almost went on a tangent, to many folks here doing that. Boredom brings this out LOL

Update. Can't find any orders or cancel any orders. Says no orders in the last 3 months. I have orders a shit tonne of stuff. If they don't respond to my email I will be going to visa to get them to refund the order. SoOrbudgal I agree and I could go off on a tangent as well. I hope this fixes it's self or I will shop elsewhere. Never shop with them again if 250 bucks just up and disappears send me your well wishes as I hope for the best. Thanks, I need all the luck I can right now. Hoping it's a glitch that works itself out.

Comment

Can't even get customer support from Amazon. I'm seriously thinking of moving my 100s of dollars monthly sometimes weekly of orders somewhere else. Even if I pay more.

Comment

All of a sudden I check the light I ordered Asif I was to order it and all of a sudden it doesn't deliver to Iroquois falls. But can't find any way to refund it. What a shame.

Comment

I can't find any light on Amazon that ships to my location. Shit eh.

Comment

Amazon can suck my nuggets. eBay just got 210 of my business and ships from Mississauga Ontario be here in 10 days guaranteed.

Comment

• 403grower
                      403grower commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweet board. I got two quantum boards and the plants love the spectrum. Can’t wait to see it in action.

Placed an order April 4, and tells me my delivery date is April 26. I did select slow shipping for the digital awards, but orders usually go out in 3 or 4 days when using that shipping method. Since I need some 10 gallon grow bags (i have plenty of 15s & 5s) i just changed the shipping speed to 2 day free prime shipping. I will see what happens.

Comment

This is the service I expect when ordering online with good cash. Email from the company and exact details about shipping and possible 3 day corona virus delay.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X