No announcement yet.

Please help with drooping plant *Pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why it uploaded them all sideways but my topsoil is pretty much bone dry and the plants are thriving beautifully 7th week flower.

Comment

Originally posted by 403grower View Post
      Ok let’s slow down on the water. Let them dry out, no water for 24hrs for sure. The roots should often be searching for water to build a strong root base so no more drowning them. After the coco gets dry try maybe let’s say 1/2-1 cup of ph balanced nutrient loaded water every morning and no more after that. The coco should almost be dry and your plant will thrive trust me. Then if ya wanna you can make a better schedule I like to feed with nutrients two days in a row then one day ph balanced water and one day ph balanced water with cal magi repeat. I’m only speaking from experience with the strain I’m currently growing and she is very forgiving ,Black Sugar. I’ll post some photos of what my topsoil looks like.
      Do you think i should redo my water nutrients and not include bloom in it until later? Also is 1 cup per plant enough water for the whole day? I was told by someone else that since coco dries so fast i should water more than once a day. The strains i am currently attempting is GG#4, Sundae Driver, Strawberry fields and Zookies.

Also do you use any other platforms? Maybe Instagram so i could send pictures easier through there and also see your replies faster. If you only feel comfortable with this i understand!

Thank You
      Currently Growing
      Strawberry Fields, Sundae Driver, GG#4 & Zookies
      +
      Supplies Used
      Amazon Wish List

Comment

Not sure why it uploaded them all sideways but my topsoil is pretty much bone dry and the plants are thriving beautifully 7th week flower.
        Those look great. I am convinced mine won’t make it past 3 weeks unfortunately.
        Currently Growing
        +
        Supplies Used
        Amazon Wish List

Comment

• 403grower
          403grower commented
          Editing a comment
          I don’t have any social media sorry man. Actually I decided to read up on a general hydroponics feeding chart seems like you are on the right track for the nutrients. Up the cal magi slightly and slow down on the water I think they are overwatered. As for if one cup is enough for the plants for a whole day, that’s all I feed mine every morning 1 cup each plant and I made it far past three weeks. Less is more.

• 403grower
          403grower commented
          Editing a comment
          Also dont be so hard on yourself, I have had many plants die, still do, I seem to be having a rough time with my clones cut ten clones only two made it 😞 not what you want in a perpetual harvest.

wtfisdon sorry about your plants man. I read what 403grower said regarding feedings and volume.....that is great advice to follow.
        Bloom Room
        16x10
        2 - 600 Watt HPS
        1 - 630 Watt Loriflux LED
        Autopot XL System
        Advanced Nutrients
        Coco/Perlite 70/30

Veg Room
        10x7
        2 - Electric Sky 300 V2
        Autopot XL System
        Floralex Nutrients
        Coco/Perlight 70/30

Current Strain is Citral Glue

Comment

How much longer do your babies have until they are ready? Also I’m not sure why people were telling me that they need constant water and that the soil shouldn’t be dry. And sorry to hear about most of your clones dying. These i didn’t cut myself. I got it at a weed shop. I watered yesterday morning and this morning i haven’t watered and they are still moist. Also i have noticed a little growth on them too compared to day 1 so I’m excited about that.

Currently Growing
          +
          Supplies Used
          Amazon Wish List

Comment

• 403grower
            403grower commented
            Editing a comment
            The three in flower I might go right to the end of nine weeks. I have a mother plant,black sugar and I took ten off her two weeks ago so the two that made it are on there 1st week of veg feed. I also have a blue cheese I spouted from cheese it’s about 4 weeks old in veg but I just topped it last week about to top again end of this week thinking I will take 10 clones from it and pick a mother or keep the original plant for a mom. Recently built an aerocloner and cut ten more black sugar clones this past Saturday, so I have a lot of clones on the go none of Wich will be ready to flower by the time the others are done.😞 but I’m on the right track. Good to hear your getting into a schedule and measuring the water now ! Next move is to water with nutrients one day , then again the next day, then just water with ph balanced water for a day, and keep repeating that cycle. Helps not overload the coco with nutes. When you go into flower feed with nutrients for three days then ph balanced water repeat. That’s just me though. Happy growing glad to hear they are doing better.

So I'm back with an update on the plants. I went two days without watering them and I am seeing a lot of growth on them and I'm one day shy of having them for a full week now. Here are some pictures of them from yesterday compared to when I first got them. Also one of the plants is turning yellow curling up and I don't know if I should give up on it or what. If you have any advice for that, that would be great. Sorry if the pictures aren't good enough for you to see the difference.
          Attached Files
          Currently Growing
          +
          Supplies Used
          Amazon Wish List

Comment

• 403grower
            403grower commented
            Editing a comment
            They are looking a lot better Wich plant is the one suffering ? Also consider watching the how healthy the new growth is compared to old stuff that starts yellowing and dying off. A few of them almost look like they had slight nutrient burn on some of the older leaves but the new growth is looking pretty good to me. If it keeps yellowing at the tips and burning back off the dose on the nutrients a little

The ones with the yellowing are the first two i originally got. None of their new growth is yellow on them though. I am attaching pictures below of the yellowing on each plant. One (Sundae Driver) has just one yellow leaf while the other (Strawberry fields) has a few yellowing leaves. Also for the leaves that are yellow and curled up is it okay for me to just cut them off now? Or should i leave them on?

On the other hand my Zookies and GG4 is doing so good and I’m excited for those two.
          Currently Growing
          +
          Supplies Used
          Amazon Wish List

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            yes go ahead and remove the dying leaf that look like those in the photo. next time show us the whole plants also. thanks for posting, just go easy on ferts while they are recovering. glad to hear their doing better.

• 403grower
            403grower commented
            Editing a comment
            To me your new growth looks healthy! And it’s just cannibolizing the fan leaves, your choice to cut off or not sometimes I’ll let the plant eat the leaf till it pretty much falls off. The chlorophyll in that leafs going somewhere right!

I was watering once a week but the last week needed twice. I upped my Canna A + B to 15ml/10l water and have now made 20ml/10l water. I watered the droopy plant in the orange pot yesterday with 15ml/10l water and appears to have picked up after a full sleep and a few hours with the light on. The plan is to water the black pots tomorrow depending on looks or all pots on Wednesday with 20ml/10l water. Plants are 3 weeks old from breaking through surface. Light is still at 42" with temps and humidity pretty much similar as stated before
          Last edited by Darroldo; 04-13-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darroldo View Post
            I was watering once a week but the last week needed twice. I upped my Canna A + B to 15ml/10l water and have now made 20ml/10l water. I watered the droopy plant in the orange pot yesterday with 15ml/10l water and appears to have picked up after a full sleep and a few hours with the light on. The plan is to water the black pots tomorrow depending on looks or all pots on Wednesday with 20ml/10l water. Plants are 3 weeks old from breaking through surface. Light is still at 42" with temps and humidity pretty much similar as stated before

Here is a better look at all four of mine. I clipped off all the yellowing leaves on two of them. Strains I’m currently growing and supplies I used are all in my signature. For my nutrients I am currently doing

Per 1 Gallon of water
            2.5ishML Botanicare Cal-mag
            .5ML General Hydroponics Flora Micro
            .5ML General Hydroponics Flora Gro

Currently Growing
            +
            Supplies Used
            Amazon Wish List

Comment

• 403grower
              403grower commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking much better, should top them for a future manifold/ more colas. Refer to nebulas manifolding tutorial on gwe website. Shit I even tried a few mainlined plants based on nugbuckets’ tutorial. Same effect of manifold more work more time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X