Please help with drooping plant *Pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Please help with drooping plant *Pics*

Hello i am in need of some help with my plants. I picked up two clones from a weed shop and one seems to be doing okay since the transplant and the other is drooping. I have my water PhD to around 6.5. The one on the bottom looks really good but the one on the top isn’t. I have attached pictures of both plants. Is the drooping one already dead or does it have a chance still? If someone could maybe help me in pushing these plants in the right direction that would be great!
    Currently Growing
    Strawberry Fields, Sundae Driver, GG#4 & Zookies
    +
    Supplies Used
    Amazon Wish List

that looks a bit like overwatered to me. Is this a possibility?
    Bloom Room
    16x10
    2 - 600 Watt HPS
    1 - 630 Watt Loriflux LED
    Autopot XL System
    Advanced Nutrients
    Coco/Perlite 70/30

Veg Room
    10x7
    2 - Electric Sky 300 V2
    Autopot XL System
    Floralex Nutrients
    Coco/Perlight 70/30

Current Strain is Citral Glue

Comment

I am using Coco Coir with Canna A + B nutes. What light are you using and how far is it away from the plants. Looks like your light is not strong enough.
      Set Up:
      Grow tent 32” x 32” x 63”H
      MARS Hydro 400w LED dual spectrum (veg only spectrum being used) 42” from plants
      Temp 20c -27c
      Humidity 35% - 60%, average 40% - 50%
      Seeds:
      Humbolt Seed Organisation - Amherst Sour Diesel
      All seeds germinated and planted at same time
      All 3 plants popped through surface on 23/03/2020. 2 weeks total grow roughly
      All 3 pots Coco Coir with 2/1 mix with perlite.
      Light feeding schedule with Canna A + B 12.5m nutrients per 10l water
      PH in 6.1 PH out 6.0

Comment

Overwatered and/or not enough medium for the plant of that size.
        Maybe it has something to do specifically with clones but I don't have experience with clones.

Comment

Coco grower as well. Could be overwatered or underwatered. It all depends if ya drenched it or not. Usually pretty hard to overwater coco imo when I catch one of my plants drooping it’s usually cause she is thirsty. Go by pot weight perhaps. Pick up that perky girl then compare to the other. If you drenched it it could be overwatered wait 24hrs and see if it makes a difference. If pot feels light perhaps add more water wait a few hours and check on her. Lighting is important as well. Depending on your light might wanna bring it about 18 inches from the girls. Experiment and save that girls life, certainly not dead but not a happy plant. With coco I water every morning with the same amount of water. They like a routine schedule watering. Happy growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Darroldo View Post
            I am using Coco Coir with Canna A + B nutes. What light are you using and how far is it away from the plants. Looks like your light is not strong enough.
            Set Up:
            Grow tent 32” x 32” x 63”H
            MARS Hydro 400w LED dual spectrum (veg only spectrum being used) 42” from plants
            Temp 20c -27c
            Humidity 35% - 60%, average 40% - 50%
            Seeds:
            Humbolt Seed Organisation - Amherst Sour Diesel
            All seeds germinated and planted at same time
            All 3 plants popped through surface on 23/03/2020. 2 weeks total grow roughly
            All 3 pots Coco Coir with 2/1 mix with perlite.
            Light feeding schedule with Canna A + B 12.5m nutrients per 10l water
            PH in 6.1 PH out 6.0

Hello all, here is what I am currently doing for the clones

Mother Earth Coco 70% + Perlite 30%

For nutrients i used
            2ML Botanicare Cal-mag plus
            1ML General Hydroponics Flora Micro
            1ML General Hydroponics Flora Gro
            .5 ML General Hydroponics Flora Bloom

Water is Phd @ 6.1. Soil is around 6.5.

Humidity is at 70%

My grow light is

Exlenvce 1200W LED Grow Light

Currently Growing
            +
            Supplies Used
            Amazon Wish List

Comment

• Darroldo
              Darroldo commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know about the type of nutes you are using as I have only used Canna but I have a much smaller (3 x smaller) LED and I cant get them to stretch enough. I moved my light to 36" the other night and they all wilted in the morning. I find it to intense and moved it back to 40". Looking better again but I want to increase the nutes on the weaker plant as no sign of ill health but a bit droopy

Originally posted by 403grower View Post
            Coco grower as well. Could be overwatered or underwatered. It all depends if ya drenched it or not. Usually pretty hard to overwater coco imo when I catch one of my plants drooping it’s usually cause she is thirsty. Go by pot weight perhaps. Pick up that perky girl then compare to the other. If you drenched it it could be overwatered wait 24hrs and see if it makes a difference. If pot feels light perhaps add more water wait a few hours and check on her. Lighting is important as well. Depending on your light might wanna bring it about 18 inches from the girls. Experiment and save that girls life, certainly not dead but not a happy plant. With coco I water every morning with the same amount of water. They like a routine schedule watering. Happy growing.
            I made a few changed in the tent, also see my post with the nutrients and my PH levels.

Another question I have is what does yellowing leaves mean? Today I woke up and notice a leave on one of them turning yellow, when I looked it up I was not able to find a clear answer. Is there a way I can send you some pictures of all of them and you give me feedback? I have four total.
            Currently Growing
            +
            Supplies Used
            Amazon Wish List

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              camera bottom left brings up info see it ?

• 403grower
              403grower commented
              Editing a comment
              Try and bump up the mls on the cal magi and see if that makes a difference for them coco has no calcium whatsoever so they need an extra boost. I have never used general hydroponics. But are you supposed to be using the flora bloom already so early in veg ?? Send the pics friend I can take a look for ya

• 403grower
              403grower commented
              Editing a comment
              The yellowing has to be a nutrient deficiency of some sort coco I blame cal magi and go from there.

Pictures of all four attached below. Thank you.
            Currently Growing
            +
            Supplies Used
            Amazon Wish List

Comment

Can I get more info how long have you had em when was the transplant into those fabric pots what was it in before. Light schedule and light, fans? Etc.

Comment

Can I get more info how long have you had em when was the transplant into those fabric pots what was it in before. Light schedule and light, fans? Etc.
                it has been no more than 4 days. Transplanted the same day i got them. And for lights on 18 off 6. And i have two fans running in the tent. Here is a picture of the set up if this helps
                Currently Growing
                +
                Supplies Used
                Amazon Wish List

Comment

Ok. And has there been a slight watering schedule those past 4 days.

Comment

Ok. And has there been a slight watering schedule those past 4 days.
                    Yes i have been watering everyday during the morning and night. Water has been PhD around between 6.1-6.5
                    Currently Growing
                    +
                    Supplies Used
                    Amazon Wish List

Comment

How much water

Comment

How much water
                        Tbh i haven’t figured out exact measurements just yet. I’m such a pussy when it comes to making decisions. I keep second guessing myself. And I’m also just not sure how wet the coco should be. So I’m pretty much just trying to do the best i can but also second guessing everything.
                        Currently Growing
                        +
                        Supplies Used
                        Amazon Wish List

Comment

Ok let’s slow down on the water. Let them dry out, no water for 24hrs for sure. The roots should often be searching for water to build a strong root base so no more drowning them. After the coco gets dry try maybe let’s say 1/2-1 cup of ph balanced nutrient loaded water every morning and no more after that. The coco should almost be dry and your plant will thrive trust me. Then if ya wanna you can make a better schedule I like to feed with nutrients two days in a row then one day ph balanced water and one day ph balanced water with cal magi repeat. I’m only speaking from experience with the strain I’m currently growing and she is very forgiving ,Black Sugar. I’ll post some photos of what my topsoil looks like.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X