Bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin

I would like to buy seed but the seller juste accept bitcoin and I never use it. What is the best thing to got it easely and secur?

Some of the seed vendors take credit/debit cards. Nirvana is one I've used. I'd like to hear of others. Sending cash has worked for me also. Good luck !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Bitcoin is very easy; just follow directions: https://www.coinbase.com
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Most of the time venders will give you extra seeds if you use bitcoin.. bitcoin is also harder to trace

Comment

Sorry I've not used Bitcoin. I've sent checks and cash Nirvana, seedsman, New420guysSeeds always got my order.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Paul at newguy420 is a great vendor. Accepts google pay , venmo and a few other forms of payment. Buy with confidence.

Comment

tried a couple times to set up a crypto currency account with no success. I am disappointed seed suppliers do not give the same discounts for cash or other forms of payment. Probably not going to go with bitcoin unless the block chaining can be proven to work and unscrupulous vendors cannot easily cheat you.

Comment

• Daskahn
                Daskahn commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ve used bitcoin a number of times.. it’s confusing at first but after you get it set up it’s really easy.. and so far for the last couple years bitcoin has been pretty good.. for me it’s the best untraceable form of payment.. I’ve never trusted sending money through the mail but that’s me but I think the untraceable portion is why they give discounts

Hey mate. Its super easy just find an exchange that seem trustworthy. There is heaps. Peobably binance US which is the biggest one if still open. Open your account,do a deposit ( poli, cash,transfert,credit card) then buy bitcoin on the platform. Thats it. Then transfert it to the seed bank.

Comment

I've used Coinbase for 7 years. They are probably the biggest and safest. Not sure on the turn around time for account setup as there is a lot of security steps, but very easy to use.
                2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
                6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
                Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
                260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

willythepic I can help with bitcoin if you still need it. I am new as of today to this forum so I am trying to figure it all out. If there is a PM feature feel free to hit me up.
                  Bloom Room
                  16x10
                  2 - 600 Watt HPS
                  1 - 630 Watt Loriflux LED
                  Autopot XL System
                  Advanced Nutrients
                  Coco/Perlite 70/30

Veg Room
                  10x7
                  2 - Electric Sky 300 V2
                  Autopot XL System
                  Floralex Nutrients
                  Coco/Perlight 70/30

Current Strain is Citral Glue

Comment

Willythepic, I would place order- send them a message\question Something like this

I'm interested in purchasing some of your seeds. This is my Method of payment [cc# ect]. Please advise If you can't make this method work. I will have to order from a previous source.

thanks for your help & time With this order. I look forward to Testing your product.

want some marijuana seeds.. Not heard of Bitcoin is it indica or sativa?

I have had great results with Pev grow. Good luck happy Growing
                    Perpetual Harvests
                    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
                    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
                    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

• Floopydoop
                      Floopydoop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ew....as a previous vendor for e-cigs........DONT send credit card numbers in email. Phone is much safer.

Originally posted by FarmerJoe View Post

Willythepic, I would place order- send them a message\question Something like this

want some marijuana seeds.. Not heard of Bitcoin is it indica or sativa?

LOL.
                    This is too funny
                    Bloom Room
                    16x10
                    2 - 600 Watt HPS
                    1 - 630 Watt Loriflux LED
                    Autopot XL System
                    Advanced Nutrients
                    Coco/Perlite 70/30

Veg Room
                    10x7
                    2 - Electric Sky 300 V2
                    Autopot XL System
                    Floralex Nutrients
                    Coco/Perlight 70/30

Current Strain is Citral Glue

Comment

• Daskahn
                      Daskahn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m confused was that a joke? There’s someone on earth that hasn’t heard of bitcoin?

Originally posted by Eliot Pryor View Post
                    Some of the seed vendors take credit/debit cards. Nirvana is one I've used. I'd like to hear of others. Sending cash has worked for me also. Good luck !!
                    I currently have raspberry cough going from Nirvana and I sent send cash with no problems gettin my beans

Comment

willythepic did you ever get any seeds?
                      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here's a tip of a different type: If you email the seed vendor and ask them if you can use PayPal, most of them will respond positively and give you a PayPal acct to use to send payment to. That is safe, private and insured. I've used this several times without problems. Be sure to reference the vendor's invoice number when you pay and DON'T mention "cannabis" in your paypal payment instructions.

Of course you need to have a Paypal account... but that's easy and increasingly useful if you don't want to give your credit card info to sketchy vendors.

-Grouchy
                        My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
                        I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
                        Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X