Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    KarrieElizondo So where does that fancy "crypto trading bot" say the trading bottom for bitcoin is? $22K..$20K?
    (almost sounded as though you were plugging the bot here)

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Eliot Pryor I agree, silver not looking bad either..and it has industrial value.
    My speculation $'s are in Chinese ev stocks, nio & xpeng at present.
    NIO broke through double top resistance yesterday with the print of 49. Might need to back fill, we'll see.
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-29-2021, 05:17 AM.

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Ew....as a previous vendor for e-cigs........DONT send credit card numbers in email. Phone is much safer.

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    If I were buying coins they would be gold.

• KarrieElizondo
    replied
    A lot of people here probably have been in the crypto game for a while now and have a lot more than $1k invested, however, a lot of people also don't. If you had to start your portfolio from scratch with $1k which coins would you invest in now?. Bitcoin is down nowadays so I would advise you to do some searches in the crypto market and also do some chat with the professional trader to know more about cryptocurrency as a newbie with 3 months of experience I have been trading bitcoin through a crypto trading bot . The results are pretty good so far. Everything's seamless and it works like a charm!.
    Last edited by KarrieElizondo; 07-01-2021, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    Here's a tip of a different type: If you email the seed vendor and ask them if you can use PayPal, most of them will respond positively and give you a PayPal acct to use to send payment to. That is safe, private and insured. I've used this several times without problems. Be sure to reference the vendor's invoice number when you pay and DON'T mention "cannabis" in your paypal payment instructions.

Of course you need to have a Paypal account... but that's easy and increasingly useful if you don't want to give your credit card info to sketchy vendors.

-Grouchy

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    willythepic did you ever get any seeds?

Leave a comment:

• USMCnoviceMedical
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliot Pryor View Post
    Some of the seed vendors take credit/debit cards. Nirvana is one I've used. I'd like to hear of others. Sending cash has worked for me also. Good luck !!
    I currently have raspberry cough going from Nirvana and I sent send cash with no problems gettin my beans

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    I’m confused was that a joke? There’s someone on earth that hasn’t heard of bitcoin?

• Takashi
    replied
    Originally posted by FarmerJoe View Post

Willythepic, I would place order- send them a message\question Something like this

want some marijuana seeds.. Not heard of Bitcoin is it indica or sativa?

LOL.
    This is too funny

Leave a comment:

• FarmerJoe
    replied

Willythepic, I would place order- send them a message\question Something like this

I'm interested in purchasing some of your seeds. This is my Method of payment [cc# ect]. Please advise If you can't make this method work. I will have to order from a previous source.

thanks for your help & time With this order. I look forward to Testing your product.

want some marijuana seeds.. Not heard of Bitcoin is it indica or sativa?

I have had great results with Pev grow. Good luck happy Growing

Leave a comment:

• Takashi
    replied
    willythepic I can help with bitcoin if you still need it. I am new as of today to this forum so I am trying to figure it all out. If there is a PM feature feel free to hit me up.

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    replied
    I've used Coinbase for 7 years. They are probably the biggest and safest. Not sure on the turn around time for account setup as there is a lot of security steps, but very easy to use.

Leave a comment:

• Flow
    replied
    Hey mate. Its super easy just find an exchange that seem trustworthy. There is heaps. Peobably binance US which is the biggest one if still open. Open your account,do a deposit ( poli, cash,transfert,credit card) then buy bitcoin on the platform. Thats it. Then transfert it to the seed bank.

Leave a comment:

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve used bitcoin a number of times.. it’s confusing at first but after you get it set up it’s really easy.. and so far for the last couple years bitcoin has been pretty good.. for me it’s the best untraceable form of payment.. I’ve never trusted sending money through the mail but that’s me but I think the untraceable portion is why they give discounts

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X