High Humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Humidity

Hey folks, I’m having real issues trying to control rh in my grow tent. My plants are in 4th week of flower and looking great however, RH is very high (around 70% or more). The walls in the tent get sitting water on them after I feed them that I’ve got to wipe off. I’m scared of developing bud rot. I’ve added in a dehumidifier (albeit a fairly cheap one) but hasn’t really made a difference. Has anyone had similar issues that you managed to fix or have any advice on how to lower?

Hi MagicMike66, I had exactly the same problem as you. I also bought a cheap dehumidifier which did nothing. I then bought an Inventor Fresh 12L Portable Dehumidifier which did the trick in my small tent. Good Luck

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, I’m away to check it out.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took your advice and got one of these. Only been 2 days but it’s working wonders already! Thanks

Glad to hear that Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MagicMike66 View Post
      Hey folks, I’m having real issues trying to control rh in my grow tent. My plants are in 4th week of flower and looking great however, RH is very high (around 70% or more). The walls in the tent get sitting water on them after I feed them that I’ve got to wipe off. I’m scared of developing bud rot. I’ve added in a dehumidifier (albeit a fairly cheap one) but hasn’t really made a difference. Has anyone had similar issues that you managed to fix or have any advice on how to lower?
      Couple of questions.
      What are the environmental conditions in the room where the tent is located and how are you ventilating the tent?
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        4x4 grow tent. Fox extraction with filter. 600w HPS. Inside the tent I also need a heater as it’s still chilly here. Couple of fans for circulation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X