Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Leaf colour grow problems

Hi all,

I'm a complete amateur grower. I have two grows under my belt using CFL bulbs and growing in Coco. Both times I had no problems at all to deal with other than accidentally topping a plant when one of my lamps fell. Which turned into a blessing with much more yield.

I have recently started a grow, with CFL in Coco again. It's an auto flower strain. I have couple of crispy looking leaves, just wondering if anyone has had similar problems. I'm not sure if it is nute burn, a deficiency of some sort or just bad pH. I'd say my pH is too high just now and have ordered pH down to fix this but not sure if pH would cause the problems I have. pH is sitting at 7.9 just now.

I'm using advanced nutrients trio of grow micro and bloom have mixed as per instructions. As for watering I've been alternating between nutrients and then a flush with clean water.

I have the lamps about 5 inches from the top of the plant so I don't think it's heat burn or too much light.

I have attached images. Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks all.

I'm still fairly new to this myself but it looks like it could be a few things. To me it looks like it could be either too hot, under watered, or combination of both. I could be wrong, maybe one of the more experienced growers can help more. One main thing I've noticed between strains is the different need for water. Some strains are almost like cacti and don't need much water to thrive, and other strains almost can't get enough water. I did notice you just watered so maybe you'll see improvement today? Hope that helps at least a little

Comment

Thanks for the reply, yeh it might well be. Maybe just have to try eliminating different possibilities, will try moving the lamps away a bit and adjusting the pH when the pH down arrives

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X