Female or Male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female or Male?

Was looking to see if any early signs of a female plant were showing, started from a seed I found in bud and don’t want to be wasting my time

Too early to tell
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

I’ll post pictures next week, thank you!

Comment

IF it is an auto it should show flowers by week 5, if it is a photo, it will need 12/12 light schedule to flower (for 10+ days). You just dont know what it is being a bag seed, ( many will tell you it is a waist of time to grow bag seed) they can be fun, but I would not depend on them for a harvest. Chances of getting a hermie are high, depending on the pollinator it could be male (regular seed) or female (reg or feminized). These things you wont know until it grows out.
        Good Luck!

Comment

Girl. 50/50 chance but I bet girl. Have to use ten characters in response otherwise the response would have been, Girl.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sayin Girl too, even though it's way to soon to tell, for sure, lol

Thank you guys for real I’m really hoping I’ll keep posting more pictures as the weeks go on!

Comment

I just transplanted it to a bigger pot and just using happy frog soil and a 120v light

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X