Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY aerocloner

DIY aerocloner.
    has anyone made their own aerocloner or have one that they like a lot and got for a great price.

You could just buy a clear tote and turned it upside down

Comment

https://www.420magazine.com/communit...er-diy.185964/
      I'm waiting on my misting nozzles which are scheduled to be here in a week. I have everything else lying around the house except for the water heater which I don't need. As I'm waiting, I am getting more and more nervous about cutting evenly spaced holes in the lid!

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        This will only function in a really cold room. Water temps will run high in a 70F plus room.

• 403grower
        403grower commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I live in Canada and grow in the basement so temps should remain pretty low unless that pump working heats up the water ??

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The larger the reservoir, the less heat that little pump will be able to heat up the water. But go too large, and spray coverage may suffer.

I got a Klone king 25 site aero cloner for $70. I added a small aquarium water chiller and chiller pump for like an extra $100. The days in summer when my room breaks 80F, my water temps are a nice cool 70F.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I picked up a Psycloner (24 site), after using it I removed the water pump installed 2 bubble wall tubes and a dual air pump. I get almost 100%, depends on strain. Cost was less than building it.

Comment

So I sent it and made one just cut 11 clones. Dipped in aloe and powder see if they take or not. Cost was around 70$ Canadian. Plan to switch from fountain head sprayer to pvc and misters ASAP. See what happens for now. Happy smoking all.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would recommend covering that bucket to prevent light from leaking through and causing issues. Or switching to a black bucket entirely. Also, aero cloning doesn’t require a humidity dome.

• RFheavy
            RFheavy commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope everything works out for you!

• 403grower
            403grower commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you toker1. Black bucket it is. I never even thought about it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X