First Grow From Seeds NEED HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow From Seeds NEED HELP PLEASE

This is my second grow. The first time I started with clones. My leaves are drooping. HELP ME PLEASE!

Ok, so I started seedlings, in a dome/tray, under a 65w led bulb. 2 days ago, I moved them under a 3000w led (615w actual) about 45" away. I also put in a 2nd humidifier, and let my oscillating fan barely blow over them, causing them to twitch not away. Yesterday, I removed the plant ties helping keep them upright, and put a little bit more soil around the base of the stems (just enough to be able to remove the plant ties). Temps are around 75, and humidity around 60%. I just moved the light to 30" away and watered them right before this picture. What should I do or what could be the cause? The seedlings on the left (5 of them) are about 4-5 days older than the girls on the right (3 of them). I water them about every 30 hours. They are in divided planters, you just can't see each individual square because of the slight amount of soil I added yesterday to keep them upright.

My guess would be they are starting to get root bound. Cannabis plants develop root systems very quickly and with the size of the plants I would say they should be planted into their final container now. The less you stress these plants the better they will treat you on the back end. IMO. Happy growing my friend

Comment

I agree with Texas bob the container which they are growing in seems to be to small the stretchiness usually is due to light being to far away or to weak but you got a pretty strong light there.. not sure what the recommended distance on that light though but I’d guess it would be around 24-30ish but I’m not sure

Comment

I would agree with Texasbob and Daskahn, likely time to transplant. check the light specs for proper distance, they're leggy 'cause they weren't getting enough...be sure you're not overwatering! as well, that might be a reason for the droop. good luck!

Comment

whole hearted agreement with prior suggestions. need to separate plants into individual containers.

Comment

Repot for better results at least 3gal containers better with 5gal if there photos.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies! I did repot into 3 gallon containers. However, I soaked the soil in plain drinking water from the store, and then fed 1/4 strength Big Bloom, Kangaroots, Boomerang, and Wholly Mackeral from Fox Farm. Showing a slight nute burn on one leaf tip before the lights went out. I will check it when I get home and post another picture.

Comment

need to ph your water source and after nutrient addition.

Comment

PH'd to 6.2 after nutes added. it's weird though, I only have nute burn on one plant. Exact same strain, soil, and nutes.

Comment

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Every individual is an individual. Even within a strain there will be heavy & light feeders & that one who just won't take in a certain nute no matter how well you care for the damn thing lol.

Regarding the burnt tips- One thing I’ve learned pretty quick as a new grower is sometimes, cannabis plants just simply do weird shit during their growth. Stuff that sometimes seems as if there’s no good explanation for. Lol
                  Current Grow:
                  • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
                  • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
                  • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
                  ​​​​Nutrients
                  • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
                  • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
                  • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
                  • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
                  • Black Strap Molasses
                  • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
                  • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Your watering too much! Let it dry up

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Don't water it too much... I would also recommend that you have a look at the article from here for more info about it. I guess you will find some helpful and interesting thoughts on weed there, I like it a lot too
                      Last edited by poeras; 05-04-2020, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X