No announcement yet.

How to sex plant any time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may try this next time I have regular bagseed growing and if I remember to do it before they show signs It can be documented and backchecked for confirmation.
    Have witched water several times and find it easy to do. Who knows?

Comment

It has something to do i was told with the different energies that make up the male or female being idk. I didnt used to believe in nothing like that then i seen things absolutely sober that i couldn't denie that should not have been so i opened my mind to what can or cant be. The beauty of it all is i know we all go on and some things can never be explained by scientists but un doubtably exsist. Can it be 100 percent accurate idk there are afterall transgender people fags lizzys what have u. I guess plants are that way too some like hermies lol . i aint sayin rely soly on this method just thought its pretty cool it works.

Comment

Myth busted: I turned off all my fans and over the known female mother plants that I have been cloning and growing for the last year or so... I got circles, but that was only when I approached the plants at an angle that created circular movement on the string. When ever I approached them straight, I got a standard typical pendulum swing (no more circles over the known females). Just to be sure I was not influencing the movements, I tied the string to my fixed grow light. The cap did not swing in circles or in a pendulum. It just sat still.
        this seems more like a psychosomatic effect than a gender identity technique. Sorry to say. 🧐
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I got 20 regular seeds comin ill mark the different results i get with string do a sog grow and share results.

Comment

I have 18 regular seeds that I put in red solo cups last week. They all swing in circles or in a pendulum (depending on how I approach the plants) I don’t think the physics are supporting this theory unfortunately.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe my technique is wrong.... have you tried putting the plant inside a small box (to reduce any wind effect on the cap/string) and tying the string to something fixed that doesn’t vibrate (to reduce any undesirable movement effect on the cap/string)? In theory, if the plant is throwing out some type of sonic energy that will be the only factor creating force large enough to move it if you remove all the other factors involved.

• Growgood88
              Growgood88 commented
              Editing a comment
              You have to get it swinging i just let it drop and back n forth changes to circle over my fm

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I can make mine swing either way over a plant. I tried close distances and far distances. It all depends on my approach. The direction never changes, just loses its momentum over time.
              So in my example, when it’s tied to a fixed object... let it drop from a height and the force of the fall will create movement. See if the results are the same. I love designing these type of experiments to control variability in a process!
              Last edited by Toker1; 04-02-2020, 03:15 PM.

Guys i have a problem with my dark devil ive flushed and flushed it and cant get the ph runnoff above 5.9 i dont understand its in flower likes about 3 weeks or so. Im runnin 6.9 flush straight water adjust. Any serious suggestions?

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Everything green hydroponics in Fairfield CA sells the 1.5 cubic foot bags for $13 per

• Growgood88
              Growgood88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea unfortunately i live in southeast lol.
              Last edited by Growgood88; 04-02-2020, 04:20 PM.

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              My Ace doesn't sell it in store. have to order online. Ship to store is free. Regular shipping is expensive.

Comment

I plan on buyin a soil ph meter now i have a aqurium meter for runoff. Could anyone suggest to get digital or analog soil meter. I was thinking analog would be more accurate? Not have to fool with adjustment?

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Soil meters are not very accurate. Best method is to measure ph going in and ph from that same run off like you are already doing.

Thanks man.

Comment

Comment

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got here 3 days expidident shippin

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  32 bucks ebay 1.5 cubic ft awesome deal.

• Willyd
                  Willyd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's an amazing deal the same on amazon isn't cheap. I'll be interested to see how it works out for you.

I got same amount at Ace hardware for less than $20. Ordered online, picked up in-store. Cheapest I could find it.

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's some right smart thinkin right there. Idk nothin about Fox Farms but IF it is too hot your idea should be a good one. I know that when I prep the soil with powdered root hormone it really helps clones dig in.

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I tryed cloning mine just rots every time there small branches i took though 3 in at most used takeroot powder. How long u need to veg a mother to get good clones dont have heatmat

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like a branch with 2 or 3 nodes above ground & one at the base. I do a quick soak in water with hormone, dip in powder & into the dirt. A few squirts of the soaking water down the stem with a pipette, light misting then spray the inside of a dome. It ain't the easiest & definitely not the best but I enjoy it. Find Woodsman67 's thread- Clone along & there are several high success rate methods.

Originally posted by Bowhunterwoody View Post
                I got same amount at Ace hardware for less than $20. Ordered online, picked up in-store. Cheapest I could find it.
                I dont have an ace here but i have one next town over the 32 worth peace of mind 2 me bringin humbolt 2 the house itd cost me the differance in gas drivin that far to get it. I had no idea about price all i knows cant find good soil in my town and cheapest i seen elsewheres like 799 a 12qt bag plus like ten bucks or more ship this was free. But thank s for the info maybe thatll help someone else.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was surprised by the price. Bought a couple 1.5 cu/ft bags.

My compost bin.

Comment

Think im gonna take some this stimulus money and do a mars hydro build. Ts2000 and tent anybody got a cheaper place than ebay to buy there shit 249 for light on there 450 for kit with tent.

Comment

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love my tsw 2000 Mars Hydro. Paid $230 for it so depending on the tent (I've seen good ones for under $100) you might be better off to scratch the bundle deal & order a la carte

• Growgood88
                    Growgood88 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah i thought about gettin the long one bein ill probably use it in a closet. Got there ts600 now its awesome just not enough area for me.

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep. I have 2 of the sp 600s supplementing the 2000 to help it cover 4x4. Mars Hydro is a great light. Just don't get confused by the numbers. They are catalog references not wattage pulled from the wall. But I guess this is true of most lights.

Im thinkin bout just gettin a filtering system considering i got an entire room to grow in well 2 rooms actually long as i can keep smell down and invest in seeds seddsmans sold the hell out all mephisto fastbud and dutch. Idk if oas is any good or not never used em but there always stocked. I tryed em few weeks back when seedsman shut down and they wouldnt process my card think it was outbreak maybe there back in buisness now. Where else can i get seeds from those breeders to usa.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X