How to sex plant any time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to sex plant any time

So i was on youtube saw this guy take a string tie a button to it. Can use anything as button i uses cap off spray bottle and yarn. Hold it over plant female will go in circles and male goes back and forth in one direction. I thought yeah right so i tried it. It worked. went in circles over my girls. when i held it over a branch i sprayed to turn male it went back n forth. Put to test several times same results. I still wont throw one out over it but maybe start if i keep seeing 100 percent every time and so far it is. Try this on your plants and post results ones u know sex already . this is not a joke its on youtube in a video i forget title is unrelated but. Try this guys its 4 real.

Not all buttons are equal, does the material its made from mater? The GF has a "button box" What about size?

Comment

Lol nope i used a cap off my spray. Tryed uploading video. I swear to god i done it like 30 times same results.

Comment

If you are serious about testing this you need to do a blind test where you test plants that you do not know the sex of already. Or pop some regular seeds, do your test before they show their sex, record the results, then see if you are correct when they eventually show their sex. Also, try this...working with a friend, blind fold your self, let the friend choose the plant and position your hand over the test plant. Let the friend record the results. Don’t talk during the test...share no info. See what the results are then.
        If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I have both plants in flower and seedlings yet to show, told the GF I want a thread and button, she brought me a needle and thread,

• Korn
          Korn commented
          Editing a comment
          Too funny! I have worked with pendulums. The problem that I encountered was that my hopes and expectations may have influenced the action of the pendulum. I kept track of my experiments. The results were not much better than a coin toss for me. I was not testing for the sex of plants. This does not mean that the phenomenon is unworthy of testing. I am open minded, scientific, and believe in careful hypothesis testing.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Only problem is that Male or female is not determined in this particular plant until about week 3 or so.

Ouija board works too.

Comment

Look guys i aint stupid i am testin that too. And if your gonna be a smart ass go somewhere else and post no offence hope you do better with ya plants next time or take it out on someone off this infomative forum to help people. I often wonder and would also be willing to bet someone being like thats havin a bad grow needs a hug and probably beats there wife. Grow up this forum's for 18+ do your parents know your playin with Ouija board. If your serious i apoligize. But people really is on here all the time terrorizing others and being ass holes. Again if that wasnt meant how i took im sorry but try it b4 u knock it u dont have to tell no one u did if thats a issue. Id be a bettin man your mind changes grow male and test by all means correct me if imWrong thats why i said try and post. God bless and grow on no hard feelins.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Say what?

Id like 2 ask all the real true growers on here to help me remind all others we all joined grow weed easy for the same reason and even if we're proclaimed professionals now the true growers are here to share ideas and help others through what we been through. I had been growin a while when i joined i am never too good for opions or to learn anything new. That's what makes a good grower one that experiments shares cause u get back what u put out. Try bein nice and helpful even if u have a bad grow or lose one watch and see if you dont have better luck. I wish u all the best. Grow on.

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm out of town but you know what I'll be doing when I get home lol

I feel u all. Lol talk about mixed emotions. Like a mother in law bout 2 back off a cliff in my new mercadies.

Comment

First test, no response from known males or females, the button was wood I think.

Comment

• Growgood88
              Growgood88 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think u wana let it drop so itll start movin if it stays goin back n forth male itll change to circle female. U gotta start momentum though of course.

You can hang a nail on a string n hold it over a chick to find your hens or roosters the same way too. There are old timers who swear by it.

Comment

Interesting. Pretty sure all mine are female or I'd probably try it out

Comment

Tried an ivory button still nothing, I'll set up a stand to hold the button, and put it in motion and see what it does. At this moment I dont think it works, but I cant witch water either though it runs in the family. (I can read the land for water bellow)

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do your kin use wire rods or forked branches for divining?

Right some things are quite strange and some gifts i guess. 5 years ago id probably died laughing i heard something like that. But as they say seein is believing. Thank u 4 taking time out to try it though.

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have so many weird stories, I could not type them all. An old family friend called me to look at some equipment they were having issues with. Everyone in town had already looked at it, and they left out an important fact, just before it blew up the temp dropped about 20* or so, then boom! We chatted and I left, done some research and waited. They called and I went out, Tony said Richard I know you have some idea what is going on. I said you wont believe me if I tell you. He reminded me I was his last hope, and I told him "You are on an Indian burial ground and they did not exhume the bodies, they dont like what you do, you make to much noise. He said Richard IF it were anyone else I would run your ass outta here. He moved the business about 75 miles and had no more problems! Did I nail it?

I told you shit was going to start getting weird now.

Comment

So I just tried it over a known female and it did go in circles. I then put it over an unknown and at first it went side to side i then moved it back to the female and it went in circles so i moved it back to the unknown and the button stayed still and the plant slowly started moving in circles(these plants just turned 3 weeks old ). This was with all fans off! that is some weird voodoo shit lol I also noticed that how close you hold the button to the plant has an effect on the movement . Elementary school science is fun lol

Comment

• Willyd
                    Willyd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    so my wife is a good sport and she just let me try it on her lol. we know were having a boy so naturally I expected it to go from side to side this was not the case it went in a fucking circle!!! The nursery is painted and we have a ton of boy cloths I will be filled with rage if this thing turns out to hold some ground and the doctors were wrong lol

• Toker1
                    Toker1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok... but in reality there is more than one gender. I’m not talking LGBQT, for one example there is xx-y chromosome (aka Klinefelter syndrome). This is a real life situation where babies are born with an extra x chromosome. They can have male and female parts such as large breasts, tiny penis/testicles, and in some cases can not reproduce naturally.
                    It’s more common than most people realize. Which way does the pendulum swing for those individuals (too many puns available here to chose just one lol)? If you say it makes a square shape when it swings then I’m sold! 🤣
                    Last edited by Toker1; 04-02-2020, 02:11 PM.

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm left handed & pendulums swing opposite for me.... A crystal point is better'n a button btw. Silver works good too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X