My lighting question, the next generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lighting question, the next generation

Quantum board or 315 watt LEC for my 3x3x6 tent? If QB what kind of wattage? I'd be getting one for vegging and one for flowering.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

This is my first run with the HLG Elite 360 LED Full Spectrum in a Gorilla 3x3x7 tent. It replaced an HLG 100 V2 4K. I had originally bought the HLG 100 for a smaller tent. It wasn't doing well in the 3x3. So far so good.with the Elite 360. It really fills the tent with light. plants are loving it. https://youtu.be/SajNU22RGrI
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

There is a lot of new lights coming on the market with quantum boards and drivers. I have bought a few of Mars Hydros newest offerings. And so far pretty pleased but time will tell if the harvest measures up. I went back and forth literally hundreds of times in my mind and my Amazon cart. No real advice except that we all pay our money take our chances. Good luck with the purchase.
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X