Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PICTURE OF 3 OUT OF 5 OF THE GIRLS" SO FAR.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"PICTURE OF 3 OUT OF 5 OF THE GIRLS" SO FAR.....

I suggest removing the dome....lowering light....those girls have stretched too much for my liking....put them in bigger pot...I would go final pot....

Congrats...enjoy your grow... which ever way you grow

$.02

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
      I suggest removing the dome....lowering light....those girls have stretched too much for my liking....put them in bigger pot...I would go final pot....

Congrats...enjoy your grow... which ever way you grow

$.02
      Thanks Much Green, Do you think they will be ok until tommorow to put in final pot. DWC, with a top feed. Other question is my tent is 4x8x7, and I have 2 600watt Vivosun Lights with a dimmable ballast. Where should the lights be for their start and what wattage should I start them out with?....

Comment

Yes..just lower light...ditch the dome....I've never had a dimmable light...so my suggestion would be full blast all the time the whole life...they want light....so let them have it...follow rule....hot on skin...hot to them....

You have two lights...do you have two dwc set ups?
        Tell me more please

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
          William and Sue Ashley commented
          Editing a comment
          I can go 250-400-or 600 watt on the lights , I have 4 5gal power growers with air pump and stones. Also decided to get 4 water pumps for inside buckets to top feed...I am going to use clay medium....I have a nice exhaust set up and 2 circulating fans one very low and one 5' high. So you think it is ok to go full blast with the lights highest setting and also as close to the newbees as possible, hand test of course?...

That all sounds great...tomorrow will be an even more exciting day...yea go ahead and bang them lights man...I've only ever had...MH..HPS..1000 wt.....now my 315.... Full bore all the way for me...that's why we bought'em.....that big ole tent I see a light upgrade in your future anyway...haha...you going to want it anyway!! :-)

Comment

Hey WSA

Use your hand for heat test ..The game is afoot now be vigilant!
          Bubblehead
          4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
          4 Cures and a Life time gardener
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
            William and Sue Ashley commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice Karlee....Thanks....This is really Cool...lol...

OK....dome is off and light is about 3" away till tommorow.....Thanks very much Green....This is really Cool....

Comment

• rockman
            rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            And will just continue to get cooler....happy to see you on your way! 🌱🌱🌱

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X