Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of problems... 😰 Pls Help me 😭

Hello guys!

Its my fist time for growing indoor and i have a lot of problems. My plants are 13 days in vegetative state and i see yellow and brown spots . Besides this those have small holes .and you can see The roots out of the vase . The box is 3M2, and there are inside 12 vases (bubblegum x fat hog ). Humidity i try to keep it 50-60% with the lights ON and temp not more than 28 degrees and 70% lights OFF and temperature not more than 23 degrees. I use to lamps of 600 wats over the plants 80 cm . I use 2 small fan on the side of the lamps and a big fan for humidity. I water them 3 times a week ph6,2 minerals 80,0mg/l.

Howdy Ergishehu12 There isn't a lot we can tell with your pictures. Can you get any in more natural light?
    Otherwise, the one hole I see isn't an issue. Probably just a damaged leaf or gene. I get holes and spots that don't go anywhere.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Maybe the photos arent done well. Because every vase has a problem. Last night the leafs didtn had any signs but today i saw some of the yellow brown spots. They look have started to torn. 😰

Comment

If holes keep appearing, get a magnifying glass and look at the undersides of the leaves. See if you see any little black dots or insects.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Ergishehu12
          Ergishehu12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks πŸ‘

I tryed with natur light now the photos. Thank you a lot

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Look for bugs with a 30X lens

with 2 posts you just joined correct? My only question is how many Ergishehu s are there, and what happened to Ergishehu 1-11?

stop fuckin around!

Comment

• Ergishehu12
          Ergishehu12 commented
          Editing a comment
          I only asked for help, if you can thank you, if you can't, let the others do it, always if they can. 😐

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought this might be a scam post. I believe some forum members have taken to creating alternate user names and posting threads meant to do who knows what. Apparently you are asking a legitimate question. Neem oil is cheap and fairly effective for insect infestations. https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Safe-9...5417653&sr=8-8 By the way English appears to be a second language for you. Where are you from?

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Ergi Shehu....Albanian, Serbian?

What can you advice to me? I searched and i found the small black spots under the leafs. Thank you in advance

Comment

• Daskahn
          Daskahn commented
          Editing a comment
          That means you have bugs.. need to treat for bugs there’s an oil for it

Captain Jacks Dead Bug or a spinosad, spray them every 3 days at least 3 times (not per day) and watch for them to come back. Both of these are safe to harvest.

Comment

• Ergishehu12
          Ergishehu12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot 😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X