No announcement yet.

how safe is this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Weedmaps? Get yourself listed on there and you're a millionaire drug kingpin in a week.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

nextpablo420
      ​​​​​
      Just to be clear, we don't allow talking about selling weed at all here. I appreciate that you asked before doing it.

Now, a warning: From what I read, growing weed in India carries a 100,000 rupee fine with a 10-year sentence and that's not counting the punishment for possession or intent to distribute. Additionally, they can levy a 30-year sentence (or death) on repeat offenders.

If you want to be involved in the business side of weed, check the legality with your local government. Several states in India have been legalizing "bhang", which as far as I can tell, is a more culturally accepted word for weed.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I worked for a company that did a lot of work overseas. When project managers flew into Kuala Lumpur, they told of a warning that came over the plane PA system saying the punishment for bringing drugs into the country was death.

The federals don't have a program to train someone like me to be a narc. Is that something a narc would say? Would a narc do... this?! Me thinks I doth protest too much about not being a narc.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0794.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	388747 National Security Agency agent here. I've got your ISP, and location. Sending in a swat team immediately. Sorry about the perspiration stains. It hasn't been watshed since I was sweating to the oldies.

Comment

• SiriusFourside
          SiriusFourside commented
          Editing a comment
          I have nothing to hide! Wait, hold on a sec...alright, now I have nothing to hide!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I am suspicious of a government agency that print's it's own t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Sure getting a lot of weird folks in here today. I guess theres a lot of boredom going on.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          apparently covid affects everyone a bit differently.

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          I must be getting bored, because seeing how much fun my dog has barking and chasing squirrels I'm thinking about giving it a try.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X