Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games

Things to do if you find yourself isolated. Instructions if necessary. Pros and cons. Warnings of unseen lethality.

I'm playing solitaire. If I lose a game, I dab. If I win a game... I'll come to that when it happens. Might have wone a game. Not sure. The games get longer. More confusing. Cards get put in the wrong place. Drop cards without knowing it. I'm not paying attention to Dabber because the next game will be the winner. Since I've been typing this, she has laid down in the spot where I was playing solitaire.
    Might as well have a dab while I'm here.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Shits going to get weird during the quarantine.

Comment

I'll do some with ya.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Bring your own cards, shatter, and rig.

Best activities for those who are socially-distanced:

1. Buy a new vape and play with it A. LOT.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	FF2+.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	387256

2. Compare it to your other vapes. Do lots of tests.

3. Try it with ground herb, torn herb, piece o' herb.

4. Re-watch Downton Abby. No, wait: that's wrong, totally fking wrong. Re-watch The Sopranos.

5. Create PowerPointPresentations on things like Architecture in 7th century Europe: the Dark Ages were dark because the castles didn't have any windows.

6. Feed the flowers, work in the garden, get muddy.

7. Stay up on covid19 information so you know wtf is going on out there. Ignorance is not bliss.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Attatup, good to see you're still on GWE! I'm taking your suggestion and am gonna dig out some bubble hash and vape that asap. Yesterday afternoon I got an awesome present in the mail_ Haven't tried it yet, just opened the box and am charging it right now! Its a new Vape that you can use different "bowls" on and has a lot of variable temp settings_and it that looks like I'm gonna have to experiment to see what's best for what but you can do flower and concentrates. Its called a "Dr. Dabber".
        It looks like it was pretty expensive_ don't know if I even want to know how much! I'll keep you posted on that if you want. Also going to make my first batch of bubble hash from fresh frozen flower and trim tomorrow! Fingers Crossed! Cheers and happy growing, be safe and be well.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        ZigZag Hey buddy!! There's nothing like a new vape! The technology is getting better and better.

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Altatup, hey good to see you're still here. I've been out of touch for a while but am getting back with a new grow just starting. I got lucky and got a very cool present for my B-Day_ a Dr. Dabber Switch_ you can vape anything in it at any temperature. Would have never spent that kind of $ on myself but as a gift it is superb. Last grow I cut the six best colas from four large plants, dried and cured them, then froze the rest and made Live rosin with it using the bubble hash ice water method. To get the water really cold I put dry ice in it and man was that a blast_ looked like some mad scientist at work! But dang that live rtedosin was awesome_ no ash at all, just kinda disappears leaving just tad of residue. This grow I'm in a big hurry and am going to grow autos and make live rosin from all of them. If you don't have time to dry and babysit the first two weeks of a cure then live rosin is the way to go. when the plant's ready just trim and cut, bag and freeze. Then when you have time pull it out of the freezer and make that live rosin. Incredible flavor and effects in a vape with the right temp for a smooth smoke. Keep you posted!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dabz.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	492.7 KB
ID:	387260

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yummy! You gonna dab all that?????

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, one little piece at a time. I'll probably use my Yocan and Pulsar APX Wax more than the mini rig though.

sort the court is a nice game. wow is having 100% experience boost now , good if you wanna level up a toon.

Comment

Bowling for dabs. I only get to dab on a strike or spare.
        Ten, 40oz peanut jars, empty, lid on, a few ounces of water in the jars to weight the bottom, label removed.
        Set 'em up like ten pin bowling and find yourself a ball to bowl with. I suggest using a tennis ball in lieu of a regular bowling ball or you're going to piss off your downstairs neighbor and ruin your floor. If your dog loves to fetch, you have yourself a ball returner.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          It's decent RB, but I have a better idea: weed-pulling for vapes.

You misspelled GB, alltatup No more vapes, for a while.
        My weed pulling for pay ended when I turned 16. After that is was at my own house, in my own garden. If weeds are an issue, I suggest injecting napalm into the soil and letting the fkukers burn. I've never done it but it sounds cool. What I have done is use my propane dabbing torch to inject propane into the soil and lighting it. It was an experiment with one of my houseplants to see if it would get rid of fungus gnats. I probably knew it wouldn't but goddanm if it wasn't a hoot to see that blue flash burn! Definitely a socially distanced good time.
        GB don't vape. GB has never had a vape that didn't make his beard shake from uncontrollable hacking. Yes, even the good stuff.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard Oops, sorry, I was thinking RedBeard, how terrible of me, Pardon!! You're Ginger, not Red.

Napalm: that's about as amusing as your cat attacks. You want to set the world on fire, oh dear...

Oh, alltatup. My fine, feathered friend. A common mistake. Tell me. What color are your roots?
        I am suggesting a tactical solution involving unextinguishable conflagrations, using one overpowering force to kill an outside invasion. Like a tactical nuke. Not the whole world, my bird of paradise. That would make me bad and I wouldn't have a place to live or grow weed. Live to grow, grow to live. Bugger the rest.
        My other options were Agent Orange and Round-up. That Round-up is some nasty shit, man. I don't dick around with no Round-up.
        If I have offended anyone by this, PM me and I'll remove it. If I don't answer your PM pretty quick, it's not my fault. Post here instead.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

How about games we can all play? Keeping social distance isn't a problem. Preferred, at times.

Something like 20 questions. I spy. Smell my finger. Twister. Ooh, Twister! We have 19 people signed in right now. Do we pick teams or get one huge Twister mat. Touch someone and catch C-19 and do a dab. Really, there should be a lot of dabbing throughout Twister. Who's down?

Product name: Inflatable Twister Game Size: 3x3m, 4x4m, 5x5m, 6x6m Material: 0.55mm PVC Colors: blue,green,red,etc. Logo printing: For free Shipping Cost: Free shipping worldwide Usage: parties,get-together,etc. Age recommendations: none Certificates: CE/UL/SGS Logo printing : free (please send logo to sales@inflatable
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Play a giant game of battle ship and each time someones ship takes a hit the player takes a hit

Comment

Wrap a rubber band around your fingers like a rubber band hand gun. Find yourself an empty Solo cup and open fire. You dab when you miss because hitting the cup is much harder than missing it.
                This can also be done with a ten pin bowling setup. It might take a couple dozen or so shots to get everything down. But you dab when you don't knock anything down. If you knock down two cups with one rubber, it's a double dab. If the rubber lands and stays in a cup, you see how this is going, triple shot.

Choose your own distances. Alternate rules. Like putting one cup of a different color in the bowling lineup. The odd colored cup has to stay up during the game. If you knock it down, you decide the rules.

Stuck with people in your house? Give everyone six rubber bands and have running gun battles. Different colored bands mean different weapons. Tan for regular bullets. Green for poison. Red for explosive. Blue for armor piercing. Run around the house and blow shit up and kill your people, all in the name of keeping your sanity in these times of good natured quarantining.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6
                Nutes
                CalMag

Comment

Hire Nicknack from 'The Man with the Golden Gun' to try to kill me. Every time he wins (he kills me) he dabs. When I win (I kill him) I dab.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

Go to the Wikipedia home page. Click on one of the foreign languages you don't understand and see how far you can get.
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6
                    Nutes
                    CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X