Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    PaganRich yea. We got another month or so to go before it's gone. Was a long winter here. Start of November tooo.....end of April middle of May sometimes. It's been an early spring so far but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Jordann Is that snow outside mate?

• Jordann
    replied
    Gotta love chasing that sun where we can get it.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Thanks willyd. Here's a shot of the underside. I have some shit to trim today got to open up for air circulation. I'll post later. Waiting for the lights to come on. Can't sleep tonight 6am here

Leave a comment:

• Willyd
    replied
    wow those are looking good.Your manifold work is beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Woke up Madame indica and Madame sativa... beautiful eh. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Number 4

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Number 3 abit slower on the stretch but going up and up

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Numero deux. Just shooting for the top of the tent now

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    First of 8. Nice to be home and not worried about my setup.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    If I knew what strains I had I'd be in heaven. A friend gave me seeds 4 strains but no info. They're years old I'm surprised they even popped when in paper towels. Pics coming just got home from a few days out of town

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    wow thats fast, then i take it back, i thought they were outdoors and when pistils start showing up you start counting flowering days starting on two weeks just to get an aproximation for flowering time, no all plants start flowering at the same time. what strain is it?

• Jordann
    replied
    Babies were wilted from me ignoring them. All watered and now I'm going toll Monday night. Will post updated photos when I get home. I love this time in the plants cycle. Change every day and beautiful looks. Starting to stink up the whole house like a bong party. Be hooking up the carbon filter any day now. Like I said. One week from the switch to 12/12

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Got a little scissor happy yesterday took off alot of leaves and some colas that won't get to the light

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Before anyone says anything yes they're dry dry and I was watering them while taking pics

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X