• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordann
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    SoOrbudgal thanks. Was a good 3 nights high 80s through out. I'm sunburnt like ouch, sore like I drove 200 miles on the quad. And now sticky. Spent 7 pm to 3 am trimming. Got the 8 plants done and hanging. Another 7 halfway through flower and 4 seeds 10 days from soil. Thinking of moving my tent into the garage, makes for a hot bedroom with 800 watts running steady.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Have a safe & rain free camping trip Your harvest looks wonderful.

• Jordann
    replied
    First one down 8 weeks 3 days since it flowered and 8 weeks and 10 days since I switched the lights. Will be chopping 3 more Saturday. Out camping today. Fucking beautiful out here 28 c or 80f the last few days.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Keeping me busier than I would like but loving every minute.

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    wow!!!

• Jordann
    replied
    Some pics of the set up. 10 small plants along the back wall with a couple 45w over as well as 6 23ws. 6 plants centered under the 1500 spider farmer at 150w and 1600philzon at 330. Figure another 6 weeks for the girls to finish flowering and what ever for the small ones along the back wall. Will be putting some aurora indica into paper towels any time now. Everything is moving along as I want them to.
    ​​​​​​
    happy growing all

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Number 6. Frosty, smells of tangerine, did I say my house smells amazing, amazing and that's with it being vented into cold storage.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Number 5 and one of the other purple ladies. Has a mint/banana smell to her.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Number 4. Smells like grape soda. Amazing smell and look.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Here's numba 3. The one with no seeds, yet. Tallest one at 4 foot 5 from the ground. Smells amazing. Whole House smell amazing honestly.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Here's lady number 2, one of the Herms, but it's staying in as there first 2 Herms gave all but 1 seeds already.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    Here's, number 1 of 6 we shall say one of the more colourful of the girls.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    37 days flowering update. Here's the little ones I moved into the flower tent to open up the small box to start my aurora indica in the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• Jordann
    replied
    An update. Plant pics were April 15 5 days short of their first month. Added a new light on the 15th. A bloom plus 1500. Which is what spider farmer sells on eBay, can't be found on Amazon as they sell as spider farmer on Amazon. So go to eBay if you want a spider farmer light for 20 percent less. Plants love it anyway. Growing like weeds yaknow.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X