12/12 and adding addtional photo plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12/12 and adding addtional photo plants

I've never heard of doing this nor seen it or read it. I'm wanting to know if I could add another photo in my bloom tent. My current photos are 3wks in flower? And are on 12/12. I've got a big bud in my clone tent been vegging 24-7 under veg. light long story......anyway I need some space in that tent and have space in the flower tent.

Can I add another photo on 12/12 in that tent will it mess with the big bud plant cause all it's had is blues & white spectrum? I really don't want this big bud messed up it really needs full spectrum light.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

It won't hurt anything. The only issue would be the single plant possibly running longer and using your tent and light for 1 plant but Big Bud flowers fast and I would bet if you stick it in there with the others tonight it will finish right behind OG Kush and alongside GSC & Mango Skunk.

Comment

I agree with FunkyButtLovin , won't hurt anything I have 3 in my flower tent that are almost ready, 2 that have a few weeks to go and 2 that will be a couple weeks after that. Only disadvantage really is like he said, when you end up using your tent for just one plant.

Comment

Oh Thank You all so much for the replies makes my day she has vegged for 2months but just under the veg. only light. She's been under 24hrs for at least 6wks do to low temps where my other tent is reason for 24hrs light kept temps above 70 f. Well thanks all really appreciate it

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Thanks for askin that one SoOrbudgal cause I have one Thai Skunk that is maturing slower than the others & a OG Kush from Dingus that went in 2wks behind. & I plan on starting the nxt batch as those 2 finish up.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya JDU I put the big bud and hoy grail in the 12/12 flower tent. I had been training them their arms are pretty stiff now but they are smallish for sure. My hubby wants me to buy another full spectrum light, we smoke abunch LOL it will be for the outdoor tent which is heated with the " chicken coop light " just call me granny clampet

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Howdy Granny! Can I git a horn of your rhumetiz medicine? I got me a powerful case of City Livin Flu.
            If you do get a new light I think you'd love one of these Mars Hydros.

...... & then you can build another clone room for your old light lmao.

in my experience growing 12/12 from seed its just not worth it, the "veg" phase is much longer and slower that if you just took your plant out of the tent before lights out and put under a light bulb to maintain veg cycle for a few weeks, other wise it will take 6 weeks for the plant to start flowering and the structure will be much smaller and with less branches than usual. yield will be very small too

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries. I have 4 more of the Big Bud seeds we can run when we all get room.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            nope youre right, i completely overlooked the fact you said its already been veg, i thought it was 12/12 from seed, theres no problem throwing new plants in the flowering tent as long as you dont mess with the light schedule

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            plants dont really care about light spectrum, veg light tends to create bushier plants and shorter nodes but only the amount of hours of light has an impact on flowering, in practical senses because theres a whole phytochrome thing but thats another story

9fingerleafs oh thank you wheewwww I really didn't want to mess up more than they already are. They will get the full care and attention now, they been so patient waiting and staying semi happy.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

JDU I'm going to try if she grows well after this to clone that Big Bud gal. These plants on my porch in that tent must be tough.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X