Samsung LM301H quantum boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LM301H quantum boards

Does anyone have any experience with these? Notice any increase with light burn?

Have a spider farmer SF 2000 with Samsung 301B. Very bright. Started about 24” above plants got a lil leave burn on tips raised to 30” now doin fine.
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Yeah, the 301b's and 301h are the same diodes, just different sku's from Samsung for lighting and horticultural apps.
      The fixture I use seems to work best with it about 20" above the canopy. Great light
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

You will LOVE them.... I no longer use anything else. My 315LEC and HPS now shine on my vegetable seedlings. And, exactly what gbauto said

Comment

Originally posted by Farmall View Post
          You will LOVE them.... I no longer use anything else. My 315LEC and HPS now shine on my vegetable seedlings. And, exactly what gbauto said
          How high above flowering canopy do you keep yours? And are they B or H diodes? Also, I believe your MW driver is bigger than mine and is throttled down to 60%? How many watts per panel are you at and what size panels? Do you use a lux meter?

Comment

smoorman I am getting around 240-290 watts. Each 2’x4’ frame of 8 96 diode strips....B diodes , 7 frames covering 64 sq ft. ... 8th almost finished.... height has been as much as 24” and as close as 8” and NO light burn....only the area of a leaf that actually contacted the led strip had dried up ...no lux meter....par meter

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              320-1400B meanwell and max output is 330watts each but I don’t use them in that range

Originally posted by Farmall View Post
            smoorman I am getting around 240-290 watts. Each 2’x4’ frame of 8 96 diode strips....B diodes , 7 frames covering 64 sq ft. ... 8th almost finished.... height has been as much as 24” and as close as 8” and NO light burn....only the area of a leaf that actually contacted the led strip had dried up ...no lux meter....par meter
            Based on the number of diodes and watts used, it appears I'm throwing down 1.33 times what you are. Mine is also panels and not strip so I will likely have a more concentrated light pattern. I will adjust and monitor. Thanks

Comment

I just checked the watts vs number of diodes and my panels in question are within 0.05 watts of my SF2000 and TSW2000. The only difference is panels in question use the H diodes. Samsung says they throw down more photons and maybe it's true, I don't seem to have the issues with the other 2 sets mentioned. I can throttle them down or raise them (vertically) up. Raising them up disperses the light a little better but throttling them saves a little electricity. Decisions. Thoughts all?

Comment

gbauto has your answer. Good luck!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X