Nute burn, or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nute burn, or...

Just going through the plants, everyone had to come out so I could get to the back of the tent. Adjusting a few twist ties here and there and starting to notice these leaves on 4 of 8 plants. Mostly on the lower side. I figure now that I'm using pHed water down to 5.5 from the 8.0 I've been using for the last month that they're now getting the nutrients that they couldn't soak up before,. Likely going in the bathtub in a few days do a good flush, I'll be leaving for 2 or 3 days and I have someone here to take care of the basics while I'm gone. Could be low nitrogen but they've been switched to flower last night so I'm not going to load er up on the N. What's you're opinions? These are most of the effected leaves, not much else. Big leaf is what the plants average. Healthy overall. Been using the general organics trio at 1/3rd strength for a month as well. Excellent drainage, good soil. Watered to maybe 10 or 15 percent runoff. Tent is at 27 celsius 50 percent humidity, hot air exhausted to another room from top of tent, plenty of air coming in the bottom, forced air in bottom and sucked out top. Plenty of circulation in the tent itself. Surprisingly 66.6 watts per sq ft. Praise Satan, stock up on toilet paper. Thanks for the input.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

By the dark green color, of the leaves, looks to me they have been getting plenty of Nitrogen.
    If your just switching to flower nutrients, I wouldn't cut out the Nitrogen completely, they still need a little Nitrogen even in flower.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Last pic of the plants looks fine. I'd just continue and adjust from there.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Found these 2 charts in my old photos. Could be missing some potassium but they're getting it now so not worried. Don't remember where I got the pics if it was the GWE site or elsewhere. They're getting bloom and micro so they're still getting their fullish range of npk. Thanks all
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X