Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kind of cannabis... Indica, Sativa and Runndales.. Now Neslika!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kind of cannabis... Indica, Sativa and Runndales.. Now Neslika!

Okay, heres the thing.
    A mate of mine, who has a degree within agriculture and working with how to make our crops more efficient and resistant within a goverment section.
    Well, this mate of mine had this grate idea how to "clone" two diffrent species of "cannabis"... As we all know, thers several diffrent plant speces within the same family as cannabis, exsample hemp.
    Theres other plants in the same family like Urtica.
    Its not possible to cross urtica and indica with pollen and seeds but there is another way and he actually did it!!!
    First of, whats the benefit of crossing urica and indica? Well, indica is an seasson plant but urtica isnt witch means that this new breed will grow bigger and bigger each year.
    How? How did he do it when its not possible to cross via seeds/pollen?
    Have you seen frankenstein? Thats it... He splitted the stem and forced the urtica to grow inside the indica (the strain used was nordic ice) and by that forceing it to share dna.
    It has been back crossed with nordic ice several times and its stable.
    This strain has already been planted a few spots and by now they are 3yrs old and about 2m high and smell like hell...
    I have about 400 beens of this new monster and we have some plans for getting them outside..

I call this new strain "Neslika".... cross between Indica and Urtica.

Our goal is to get as many of them out there, males and females so they can repopulate them self... I know its a "nature crime" of the sentury but who would not like to harvest your own cannabis free in nature

- TT
    Last edited by TokerTom; 03-11-2020, 07:08 PM.

Ok so someone has crossed "Stinging nettle" with MJ? How does one get seed? I would grow a couple to see it, test it.
    Edit It brings a few questions to mind like will it cross pollinate with MJ? What are the benefits of this cross? (other than perennial) /Edit
    Last edited by Rwise; 03-12-2020, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• TokerTom
      TokerTom commented
      Editing a comment
      When you are in the nothan sircle you cant reveg your plants after harvest as the vinter comes. By crossing Urtica and cannabis its will continue growin next spring just as reg urtica. The benefit is that if you harvest it a gnetle way, ull get a big friggin tree after a few years.
      The developer plantet a coupple a few years ago and they are 2m high.

Interesting but I was under the impression that cannabis was already harvested free in nature, in the right places ... don’t they grow naturally in tents around the globe?

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I think what was meant is it is a perennial plant and wont need new seed every year.

• TokerTom
      TokerTom commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly... MJ need the pollen/seed rutine but utrica comes back the same place every year.... And Mj dosent grow wild in the northan hemisfare exept runndalies from russia

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the key word got lost? ‘’ ... don’t they grow naturally in tents around the globe?” TENTS... as if to say, they grow in TENTS? Because we put them there

last night i got very curious about this and started reading about it. "stinging nettle" as they call urtica dioica, is closely related and produces trichomes in abundance, the difference is that this tricomes are shaped like a spike and dont contain cannabinoids. the theory is: if you can make this urtica to produce THC you would get a LEGAL and pretty fast growing source for concentrates. other people claim this could also result in bigger more vigorous plants, like tom said, a cannabis frankenstein that just keeps on growing. anyhow there are real studies and experiments journaled online available thru google for those wanting to know more

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Legal until they find it. I know someone that has crossed Hops with MJ giving a vine that produces nice buds. It can be done, but why?

• TokerTom
      TokerTom commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the thing is that Neslika (nordic ice + urtica) is not crossed as Im sayin, more like frankenstein, forced to grow in eachother and share DNA. That result has been back crossed with nordic ice several times.
      Look at it this wat... Auto seeds has 10% rundales, thats the reason why they auto flower. I dont know how many % urtica is left in Neslika but after beeing back crossed a bunch of times the domenating part is then nordic ice. Not sure what crossing nordic ice is tho

interesting Toker Tom.
    What does the plant do? flower contunually or?

Comment

• TokerTom
      TokerTom commented
      Editing a comment
      It gets bigger and bigger each year Bigger and bigger harvest if you dont chop down the whole thing. Just take the tops and save as much stems as possible. It will get new sprouts next spring... crazy, huh?

I just use stinging nettle in tea to water my cannabis. A boost of NPK without overdoing it because it’s not bottled chemicals. With all these experiments I’m afraid bud as we know it will disappear like some of the old genetics we can’t find anymore, some thanks to the pigs and some to experimenting crossing things just for fun.

Comment

New procedure? They have been grafting friut trees for at least 30 years.... almost all of today's fruit trees grow from a stronger spiecies trunk.. How does this procedure change the Indica genetic tendancies?

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        grafting, thousands of years

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I get your point, English walnut is grafted to black walnut, and they never taste like a black walnut.

How is the smoke?

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Good question!!!!

• TokerTom
        TokerTom commented
        Editing a comment
        Its decent... not top shelf but take in considriation that you can come back to the same plant(s) each year.. with no more work, decent will work.. Its not the same as "brick weed" from Zwaziland or Mexico.. Its still sensemilla with no seeds unless we go ahead with "fase five" where we spread both genders to make them repopulate them self... Guess the quality will go down then..

Forgot to mention that Neslika dosent "agree" to 12/12 or 18/6. Its full auto. Its possible to sex them after only 2 weeks from seed on 24/0. Thats a grate benefit of cource when you want to throw em out emidetly but Its close to impossible to clone them. Thats a big disadvantage

Comment

So it's an extremely slow growing perennial cannabis/nettle hybrid with early autoflowering traits that produces mediocre smoke even after being backcrossed many times? Are there any actual upsides to this plant?

Comment

• TokerTom
          TokerTom commented
          Editing a comment
          This dosent actually deserve a comment... I just love soffa-judges who are safe inside their box!!

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I took a toke and reread what I wrote. My apologies, that was a bit harsh, I can be an ass sometimes. I have some interest and would like to see some pictures of this creation. I do think it's a cool idea and who knows, maybe you guys will come up with something that has real medicinal value.

I'm kinda confused as to what this plant is myself. Cool to do grafting and make it work. I grafted different apple trees together as a kid almost 60 years ago.
        I still don't know if there is an up side to making this other then to have successfully done it.?

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Some stuff I’ve made was not really ground breaking but having done it was the greatest part.. really only tested my fortitude

Interesting idea

Comment

Stinging Nettle is used in europe to relieve arthritis pain ,studies have proven it will cut pain medication in half ,or help on its own, Now if its crossed with weed will the weed help to relieve pain ?????? hmmm interesting

I would be happy to help this community to obtain knowledge , I know a clearing about 2 miles in the woods I will happily plant 2 beans up there and see what happens ,oh Tom I live in New England
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Verrrrrrrrrry interesting, but I will stick with an annual plant that produces buds that get me high as fk.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

My place is 0.2 mile X 0.25 mile, I can find room for a few of these plants to grow out. High ground low ground or tween. I am near Tulsa/Sapulpa OK.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X