No announcement yet.

Dead leaves on the underside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i took the molasses out a few weeks ago. yesterday i added some more of the bloom to the resevoir. seems like the plant is perking up this morning. there has got to be some deficiency im not seeing. the grow schedule that came with the new nutrients had 3 weeks for veg and 9 weeks for flower. problem is i did veg for like 8 weeks so the chart is kinda useless to me.

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Possible lockout? Have you checked your pH? How do the roots look? I use GH nutes, some of the charts I use say for longer veg repeat week 3 nutes(late growth) and then for longer flower repeat week 8 nutes(mid bloom). What brand nutrients are you currently using?

ph is good, roots from what i can see look fine. i use a chemical like hydroguard to help the roots out. the nutrients im now useing are called jake's. they were sold to me by a local hydro shop. apparently im his only customer that has issues with his nutrients.

Comment

Don't worry ! Be happy ! Get used to it, it's what they do when they are finishing. Have a great grow !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X