MMJ waist disposal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMJ waist disposal?

In the media, MMJ waist disposal sites opening in OK, alright this is not the surprising part to me. Found in the trash outside a dispensary 1 LB of shake, WTF? Really toss the broken up bits, really? I'm sorry this is crappy management! Some are rolling it up and selling pre-rolled joints from it, and why not? Or send it for reduction, anything but toss it in the trash . And others had bits of bud in their trash. If anything why not sell it cheap, a big discount, I am sure the financially challenged would jump on it!
    I may have to see what it takes to license up to take this free,, err money payed me for taking their compost!

That's absolutely absurd. Idiotic really!

Comment

Anything that hits the floor technically is supposed to go in the trash. They might actually just be conforming to laws by not selling product that has been contaminated but odds are pretty good that they're just clueless and throwing away money. Makes you want to go dumpster divin' again doesn't it? I don't know if it's legal or not but some people at the dispensaries are taking it home.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        No it is not legal for them to take it, or to take it from a dumpster in this state.
        And I could see some of that if they were making edibles with it, but still not throwing it in the garbage. I would rather see it given to a veteran or cancer victim, hell the homeless!

The dispensary I frequent sells the trim. They also sell "ready to roll" weed which is just the shake. Both are obviously cheaper than buying buds but at least they're trying to make a little off it instead of tossing it all.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        If I were looking for cheap smoke I would call the number on the billboard in Sapulpa. It says $100-175 per Oz. Patients before prophets, and only a number. But I grow my own.

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        A local here does $110/oz one day of the week but it's dolled up schwag. 1 small step above average bricked up Mexican quality wise. I've actually had brick weed that was far superior but that wasn't every day of course.

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the trim goes for $60 oz. They also do sale oz for $120 every day ($102 with a veteran discount) most of the time they try to do 2 strains on sale. Sometimes it's just as good as the top shelf buds they have, but not usually worse than the bottom shelf. I've gotten a lot of my seeds from them, maybe a few here and there if I'm lucky.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X