Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$24 billion is no joke...indeed

"i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Boom and bust. Get in then cut and run when you get valuable.
    SSD

Comment

Damn, you Californians are a buncha potheads!

I still amazes me to this day, that we could have a thriving MJ industry, similar to alcohol. All of the jobs, tax revenue, less drug dependency, improved quality of life... sad really...

And what upsets me the most is all of the lost time we could have spent researching this miraculous plant!

Goooo Cannabis!

Comment

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        could not AGREE more, royal! one thing i've been really fascinated and really saddened by is just *how much* it matters, i mean, from top to freaking bottom, that there is NO sustained public or private research w/you know, control groups etc., on this plant. my friend who knows a lot about the history of science says that the state of marijuana growing and research in this country mimics the traditional historical conditions of what happens right before a scientific revolution.

I truly believe that tax$ is the only thing that will change our governments policy. It's very hard to ignore the amount of revenue that will enter the states tax coffers-every year. All of the positive attributes of the end of prohibition that RN describes are going to be very challenging for the 'Reefer Madness' folks to try and spin. Let's hope that sanity will return one day....
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        YES gb and YES mcrud
        Last edited by bobsakamoto; 01-06-2017, 08:39 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X