Best seed to grown outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best seed to grown outdoor

what would be the best outdoor seed canada quebec. Last year I grew bigbud and I had mold problem

thanks for your tips

the hard and fast rule is anything purple.. sativas included. the purple pheno comes from cold hardy strains and cold means relative humidity increases so although there may be exceptions if you have a purple variety it will resist mold well.

outdoor you have to watch the length of your season and flowering time as well.. also ensure its not a picky overly hybridized indoor breed.

even moonlight or ambient suburb illumination may stress some flowering boutique hybrids into herming.

sorry no specific strains for you i havent grown so many myself, just trying to pass along what i have discovered myself since this hobby got a hold of me.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe Hindu Kush or perhaps an autoflower.

Comment

I found this site to be helpful in finding outdoor seeds for Northern Canadian climates https://en.seedfinder.eu/

Comment

Depends how long you get warm dry I try to go with more indica for shorter flowering but i'm also doing autos. Just got to get good and big Willy i'm going for 3+months vegging with mine this summer. I've got clones up the yazooo so these will be at least 3ft if not more when they go into the summer. Probley looking late may to set my pots outside.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out PeakSeedsBC. Not feminized but Canadian. He’s got some great outdoor strains. Anything that says fast flowering is what you want.

Comment

Autos for sure.

Comment

Hi Willy, I am curious about the mold you got last season. Was it powdery white mildew on the leaves? Or was it all inside the buds? Also, did you spray your plants with anything while flowering?

Comment

• willythepic
                  willythepic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hello quietly. it was it all inside the buds and never spray while flower

thanks

Give this seedbank a try its canadian im in nz and ive done 3 orders great success and great freebies i highly recomend them there called whitewidowrocks. Just by metioning my name Ian O'Donnell youl get 2 free seeds of choice and il get $7 Credit and check out there freebies so many promotions like type AWESOME in cart notes thats a free seed of youre choice also post about them on face book and screen shot send it to them via email and get 3x mysterys seeds they are 1 of there strains listed on site that have been mixed up along the way. They only are a small seedbank of freinds that got sick of big buisness over charging for seeds and they got togeather and its the best costomer care . Service . And ive had 3x orders 7 to 10days arival all 3x and thats from canada to new zealand and also just check out the freebies there 2nd to none and if ya want my 2cents on strains i found pinnapple expreese fem autoflower great 9weeks 3.5ounces i did nufn but water and just hid it away when heavy wind was blown also skunk cheese fem auto 3 oz exactly the same nutured and watered they have been my best yeild plus quality for outdoor i recomend checking them out they have been flawless in my experience if you do make purchase Ian O'Donnell is my name and strait of the bat 2free seeds you and $7credit me and yes there seeds are $7canadian per seed very competible price best of luck
                IO'D

Comment

I'm in Mass so were close ,this year for the outside grow we selected strains that had a 50 to 65 day bloom period , then if we start to get bud rot we cut the stem below where the rot is and then trim up that stem we found we didn't lose as much or we just didn't care lol
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Piebert is resistant to mold and mildew, it is a landrace, I picked up some to see it grows maybe make a cross or two.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X