Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Variety of yellow leaves.

HELP.!

Buds have molybdenum deficiency? Overwatered?. Nutrient burn, light burn, nitro def? Pot def. What should I do? Harvest time in 2 weeks.
    Please help o wise ones.
    And this is my 2nd DP grow - first turned out to all be blokes. Thanks for reading!

I'm seeing the autumn of their lives. See any purple leaves? You're pretty well along in flowering, eh?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Eatnotheat
      Eatnotheat commented
      Editing a comment
      You think they are OK to leave to harvest time?

• Eatnotheat
      Eatnotheat commented
      Editing a comment
      Bit of purple/pink on bud leaves starting.

You're fine. As far as I can glean from readings and such, all the deficiencies in your leaves... you have them. Your buds are sucking out what nutrients they can as they develop. Start keeping an eye on the trichomes. Do a quick search on the GWE home page for harvest time. And keep on truckin'!
    This is one of my favorite pictures. Purples. Yellows. Oranges. I'm salivating.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Eatnotheat
      Eatnotheat commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Thanks for the info GB. I’ll look at GWE as you suggested. I feel quite clever managing to get so many leaf problems!
      Bless Durban Poison for keeping me on my toes

• Eatnotheat
      Eatnotheat commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the picture - I have same tent, same number of plants and same fan! Hopefully my girls will grow up to be just like the picture too!

Durban Poison? Aw, man. That is one of my old school strains when I ditched ditch weed and was introduced to chronic. Also cool that it's a landrace. I never pass it if I can.
    Don't worry. You'll find loads more opportunities for a myriad of leaf issues.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X