Help what is white snot shit in my Rez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help what is white snot shit in my Rez?

I have been noticing white balls of snot in Rez I changed and sterilized 2 days ago been adding hydrogaurd each change I use vinegar and baking soda for pH up and down have to at the moment no choice. This shit keeps coming back I've even bleach soaked my hydroton don't wanna change every 3 days but man alive? Any advice is appreciate I use gh Flora trio with hydrogaurd tap water is 96ppm out of tap 1/8 strength nutes for seedlings temps are usually 75 ish room temp. Sealed out leakse of light with foil. I'm stumped and don't know why I'm even having this problem with the hydrogaurd. Any input I admire thanks......

I cut a paper plate in half and turned it upside down. You can cover it with foil if you want. This will prevent the light from hitting the hydroton.

Comment

I'm going to assume it's probably the baking soda

Comment

Vinegar and baking soda only adjust the pH temporarily, if I remember, as well as the bubbler removing any clorine raises the pH as well. Have to check a few days after changing your water. And readjust accordingly. Gotta take what I say with a grain of salt....
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Pictures, please
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X