ATTENTION: Growers of Northern Lights Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION: Growers of Northern Lights Autoflower

The plant is almost 12 weeks from seed grown in FoxFarm Ocean with GH Flora nutes and watered every 4 days with PH'd water between 6.4-6.7. Temps are consistently between 26C - 28C and the humidity is around 60%
    She looks healthy in terms of the buds but the plant itself is almost yellow...the leaves are easily two shades lighter (green) over the whole plant than my OG Kush (also 12 weeks from seed in the same conditions).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	NL.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	380652
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

My friend, your plants are in the autumn of their lives. The discoloration of leaves is absolutely normal in late flowering. The flowers are sucking up as much goodness as they can from the leaves.
    The yellow leaves will die and fall off. The purples will also do their thing.
    This is one of my favorites when someone doesn't know about the great purpling. Your buds are fantastic.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Different strains = different growing patterns.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      What Canuck147 said. Unless you see something going on with the buds, you're fine. What I'm seeing is fan leaves and sugar leaves are discoloring. It's normal for some plants. Others may be green until harvest.
      You're 12 weeks in. Your buds look great. Unless you've changed something since flowering you are fine. Get in real close with a picture and I'll be your hairs are turning and trichomes are getting ready to milk. Also notice which of the leaves are turning. You'll probably see that any leaves attached to buds are the only ones turning, if not almost all.

• dilvish
      dilvish commented
      Editing a comment
      Tips are curling and crisping now too. I think that is a leftover from possibly nute burn (tips went yellow over whole plant) but it is of concern considering the tips are now prominent. There is no canoeing or tacoing so i know it's not heat or light stress. I have my temps now lowered to 24C as they move into final stage before harvest and the humidity is around 40%.

Is it possible this move to pale leaves over the whole plant a sign of root rot? I notice some roots are poking out of the 5 gallon fabric pot at the very bottom. Not much but the Kush is bigger and I see no signs of roots poking out on it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X