How am I looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How am I looking?

Ok so 5 weeks since planting how does my plant look, I think poss growing a lil on the slow side.... in fairness my baby prob doesn’t have adequate light on it as there is no budget atm for a decent light (but I have grown and produced 1 plant with bud off the same light once before) this one has got denser leaf formations than the last on which was I think you’d describe as leggy....

If that’s 5 weeks of growth you have a problem.

Comment

Yeah I do think that, is there any positives? What could be the problem? Light????

Comment

I’m still a relative novice myself but If your light is shit they won’t grow. Best save up for a good one and start from there. Lots of other factors to consider as well but if you ain’t got any cash don’t expect results I’m afraid. I’ve got a few plants at around 5 weeks - I’ll show you what mine look like soon

Comment

Comment

lol yeah I can see the “big difference”! I will get a decent light but just about the week I ordered my tent I lost my job so that had to take a back seat....my last plant took f****** forever too but got a few buds and so my thought process is take the time to perfect my talent......

Comment

Try dropping your light closer. May not be powerful but it could be enough up close possibly

Comment

Also move that fan. You need a gentle breeze not gale force winds.
                You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X