No announcement yet.

Not a grow journal but grow log kind of thing ;P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some 10 watt double chip LEDs .... A few randoms, some thirsty plants just watered. Will post a pic when they bounce back.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Some more photos. I use 2 litre bottles/1/2gallon. This way I can do a different feed for each plant. Micro/bloom/cal mag/ ph 5.5 differing amounts. Then each bottle gets rinsed out with .5litre PhD water, goes into the ant as well. As you can see the plants are begging for water, they will perk up by lights out or lights on tomorrow morning. All showing pre flowers after a week of 12s. One short bastard plant in the middle will be raised, just need to find something to put under the saucer. Main led is on full blast, just short of 400 wall watts, along with 300 wall watts of supplemental lighting. Noticing stretch growth of 1 to 2 inch a day. Have 3 feet to go before I max out my height. Hoping for females, which they are, please no hermosexuals. Will post tomorrow when they all get back to normal. Will post later today the 36 little guys which are blasting off even with the early topping.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

First of a few pics of the babies in their home. I'll make another post with some close ups. Most are healthy.

Comment

Some close ups. 90 percent happy plants, aside from being slightly over watered from leaving for a few days and one is trying to commit suicide.

Comment

The rest of the pics of the small ones. Going to catch em small and make 4 big colas on each, get em young easier to get the basic shape. Topped early, as the 6th set of full leaves were coming in before anything else grew, left 6 untopped for entertainment.

Comment

Everyone is happy healthy, after being wilted, leaf tips pointing to the ground yesterday to pointing up and praying. After watering last night. They will come out today for another small trim and adjust some ties to get everyone on the level, few are running away up up up. More pics when they come out the tent.

Comment

Just some updated photos. One led light lost a few chips.

Comment

Been a while since I posted. Was watering the girls yesterday afternoon did a 4 gallon flush on all of em with pHed calmag water with half strength bloom nutes. Everyone is happy today. More pics coming.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Everyone is going on their second week of flower Sunday. They've been moving along quickly. Grew 6 inches atleast in the last 8 to 10 days. Gave the pots some airation yesterday, before they get root bound, give them some more oxygen as well. Watering 2 gallons every 2 to 3 days. Thirsty,. When watered the rh goes up over 55 and when they're ready for water it's down to about 30 rh. Been using this as a guide for when to water without taking them out to check. Just taking out to water, no more lst. They're on their own now. Tent is 100 percent full wall to wall to wall. Got it right where I want it to be. No waisted space.

Comment

Looks great Jordann - that method you spoke of earlier - where you pull on the branches and let them go and then pull them dow and let them go some more ? How many times do you pull them down? When do you know how many times is enough?
                      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                      Mars Hydro
                      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Jordann
                        Jordann commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well... basically I start when there around 3 weeks to a month old. Then if I have the time I like to tie for 2 days then untie for 2 days, sometimes only a day. Then return down abit further, usually have to work the branches by hand to get them to go where I want without breaking any. If the veg for 3 months I try to repeat this cycle, if I have the time every couple days that is, the odd time I have to leave them in the hands of someone else for a week so they stay tied or untied whatever till I get back. So I guess with those numbers they get tied down 30 plus times as well as being unties 30 plus times, really comes down to the time you have to put into it. Takes me a couple of hours to tie my 8 plants down and maybe an hour and a half to untie them. So if you look at it I'm putting in like 75 hours with just the LST nevermind watering and trimming, adjusting the lights, cleaning the tent every month. Once they go into flower I don't really tie them down hardcore, just here and there to level the playing field lol. Because I have the time, I put in the time. It's an everyday thing here with the 36 little people I have growing. I started tying them down still in the solo cups. I'll post a pic or 2 down below. Hope this has helped. I know some people don't have the time I do but can fit it in here and there eh. Canada eh 👍

Here's the lillones all tied up...and thirsty now that I opened the box up for the first time since yesterday morning. Most will have but 4 main colas. And I have 2 with to arms which will be kept horizontal with only the top branches kept. Bottom will be snipped. Also 4 with 6 colas. Who knows what I will get because these are not feminized seeds. Switching the lights to 12 12 soon to find hairs and balls. Once I have the females I will get them out of the solo cups and Chuck the males after I bag up some pollen for later use(sexytime) Canuck147 this is where I start the process of tie and untie and repeat. Poor things need some water eh.

Comment

When falling into tent like an idiot after tripping on a brick for leveling plants, don't grab for the zipper. Glad my plants were on the outside. My horoscope this week was : don't get discouraged, but your latest project may come crashing down. Don't take it as a sign to quit, get back up and continue. So I got a laugh once I got off my ass.

Comment

• Canuck147
                          Canuck147 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ouch - could make it tough rolling joints - broke my wrist falling behind tv few years back - stopped at a shop on the way home to buy a pipe.

• FunkyButtLovin
                          FunkyButtLovin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          OUCH! damn that doesn't look pleasant at all. I hate hurting my hands more than anything I think.

Just throwing up some updates. Going on second week of 12/12 throwing buds like crazy.

Comment

• Canuck147
                          Canuck147 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          First you fall and now your throwing up?

• Jordann
                          Jordann commented
                          Editing a comment
                          In the sense of throwing a ball my hand is killing me as much as my past accident whit my left side, landing right on the affected hip...fucken A. I will get through this with many bongs. Wanna see a bad hit look below

Did some chopping. Got a grocery bad of leaves off the 8 plants. Tied some down for the last time, tied 2 so their backs can go against the wall without pushing branches in the dark. Tied 2 so they can back into a corner like they were made to fit there. Still have abit of space to spare in the 4x4. Another 4x4 on the way for a total of 3 4x4s and a small baby box. Ordering an 2x2x6 tent for a mother plant. Just got a pack or 6 Aurora indica feminized from Amsterdam and I'll be keeping a mother because I need a strong indica to keep my relaxed and it's said to be a good couchlock sleeper. So we'll see. No room to start them right now sadly.

Comment

• Canuck147
                          Canuck147 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I like a good Kush for my indicas

• Jordann
                          Jordann commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Right now I'm smoking peyote cookies, which is about a 50 50 strain. But has none of the anxious effects of an sativa.

I love a good kush as well.
                        I left a friend to watch my babies for 4 days and he didn't even come over once. Oh I didn't wanna walk across town, and it takes 10 mins to get from one side to the other. And couldn't justify spending the hours it takes to care for 36 plants. We had a talk, luckily on the phone for his sake. He will be on his own from now on, and I help him alot, physically and $$$ly. Hope he regrets what he has done. I will save my children, but it puts a damper on their growth

Comment

• Jordann
                          Jordann commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yea we went after the town government and growers to convert the property. We have steam generation on the property from the hydro dam. Would of been lots of heat and available humidity wide open spaces. Football fields worth. But it was sold for a dollar and went for scrap then all the logging rights, everything being cut down around the town. And now the town is going to shit. 100 000 for a new construction house. There's lots of properties and houses for 10 to 50 g as well. Old mill houses from the late 18and early 19th century. Still livable lol.

• Daskahn
                          Daskahn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well then that sounds lovely send me some pics

• Jordann
                          Jordann commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'll get some when I go out later. It's a shame what has happened here the last few years. The town literally chases away business. It's a joke.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X