No announcement yet.

My lighting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginger_ I guess the pdf did get posted_ it eluded me the first time I looked at the post _the one with the two charts. The charts were so you could see what the best PPFD for different stages of growth are_ so you give your plants just the right amount of light at the right stage of growth. The pdf is a guide to choosing grow lights and explains how PPF and PPFD work together. I hope it helps. Just in case you didn't figure this out_ I just did!_ go back to my post with the charts and just above the "recommended PPFD" chart there is a small line in blue text_"how to compare grow lights pdf"_ click on that and a window will open that asks you if you want to open it_ click it and the pdf will download. Then you can even print it out! lots of good information. Cheers!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

I'm going with HPS for the big tent. 250 or 400 watt?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X