Welcome to the jungle we got questions 4 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the jungle we got questions 4 days

Hey all ya happy gardeners, just curious for a second opinion these leaves are looking healthy right? I don't have the most experience. Just about 5 years indoors then a few years outside before that. They haven't had much nutes with the soil blend I made and I'd like to keep it that way. About to switch to 12/12 and feed them some good heavy Blume. Just wondering if I should hold off the 12 12 and give a general feeding and maybe another foliar spray or 2...any and all positive feedback welcome. I don't hate on your posts so please no hate on mine 😜🥴
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

they look great, i think i would wait a few days for the tops to get a bit taller and with thicker branches so they make big colas, also more tops wouldnt hurt so maybe a week or so

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      most people around here has been growing for less than that but theyre all great people eager to learn and help

Agreed. A bit more vertical growth would do well. Wait it out, will be worth it!
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks all. Just never hurts to ask and get a second or 3rd and 4th nd 5th opinion lol. My next 8 are out growing their little veg room, might have to raise the roof and put some higher walls on it closet built with 2x2 and cheap panelling, got a spare sheet nd some more wood so that will probably be my evening project. Give them another 4 months of room. Run out of room to tie them down any wider than they are, nowhere to go but up from here thanks all. Waiting for summer takes forever in Canada I'm going to have a room of foot tall plants by the time I can trust the weather.
      Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
      sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
      4 plants currently under 500w
      2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
      Happy growing/consuming 🥴
      Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X