RH monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RH monitors

First of all, thank you all for being so kind and helpful!! I have asked so many questions and you have been so generous with your suggestions and knowledge!! Here is my latest question:
    Is there a particular RH monitor that you use? I looked on Amazon and some of the reviews on some products say that the readings are unreliable or inaccurate. tia!!

Hi CatMomma, I have a few RH monitors and they all read differently I discovered this trick on the web https://musicsorbonline.com/faqs/hyg...accuracy-test/ I don't know how or why it works but if you check your RH monitor and find out how much it is off then you can "factor" that in every time you take a reading. If you have an RH meter that you can calibrate then just set it to 75% and your done. Good luck with your grow

Comment

Originally posted by CatMomma View Post
      First of all, thank you all for being so kind and helpful!! I have asked so many questions and you have been so generous with your suggestions and knowledge!! Here is my latest question:
      Is there a particular RH monitor that you use? I looked on Amazon and some of the reviews on some products say that the readings are unreliable or inaccurate. tia!!
      I use these two items they work very well by inkbird
      Attached Files
      5x5 tent
      2000 watt Aglex cob series
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

I bough two of these and the base and remote units all read within 2f temp and 2-3% RH. I had to cover the remote for the tent in electrical tape as it has a very bright red LED that flashes periodically. Bought 2 more as gifts and they’re accurate too.

Comment

If you’re using them in the jars? I had several dozen and by laying them on the table while getting ready, for the 3-4 days they sat there , they were all within 1 point of each other... they are the cheap but within the scope of giving a reading near 62%, I’m happy ....and bought a bunch of replacement LR44 batteries. Using the Boveda 62 packs, most of them read 61-63. I like the round ones but the rectangle ones can be cheaper by the box at times. It ain’t rocket science yet

Comment

Most are only accurate to +\- 5% RH. So what I do is stick them in a jar with a 62% bovida pack. Then label the weed jar with the meter inside. I record the differential and just do simple math in my head when I want to know the actual. Example: if the meter in the jar reads 60%, and should be reading 62% (due to the bovida pack in the jar). I know to add 2% RH to what ever it reads with the buds inside.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X